well...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by avenged, Jun 29, 2008.

1. avenged

avenged Member

well im new to this i hate everyone, im alone, I got no friends nor gf or something, my father tells me all the time that im not what he expects me to be, my mother has tried to kill me twice(realy) with a knife, I've hit her cuz I leanrt karate, and thats so sad, I got no relatives to talk to, I live haunted by hate, I never go out, I barely eat, i just wanna kill myself dunno what to do, nobody shares my music tastes or whatever I like, ppl doesnt talk to me and I talk alone ,ppl judges me telling me im a drug addict when imnot, even tho I got nothin to do I study and teachers hate me I got bad grades , my conducts 14 and idk what do I live for?, my brothers are in europe and I get told that theyre better than me the whole day, every day so its really pissing and well all I do is to stay on my room playing guitar the time I can , I just wanna kill myself

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

Welcome to the forum.

Your mother tried to kill you????? I know you prob do not want to hear this but maybe you should get her sectioned. She sounds dangerous and does love you but she needs some help of her own.

I am really sorry thing are so hard for you at the moment but Killing yourself is not always the answer. There are other ways out of how you are feeling. Why don't you talk to you teachers about how things are...how you are feeling. Although your best bet is to see your GP. Tell them everything and get yourself some help.

Sam
    xx

3. avenged

avenged Member

i hate them all more than they hate me , i just dont talk to ppl thats what they hete of me idk what im studying for, and whats a GP?

4. butterflies32

Sorry GP = General practitioner...Doctor!

Go and talk to them. You need some help. If you want to talk some more I am here

Sam
    xx

5. avenged

avenged Member

its the society , here someone who wants to commit suicide is a freak, isa crazy dangerous person, so ppl just leave you im so sick of everyting

6. butterflies32

Well say that you fear for your life that your mum is trying to kill you. If you get sectioned then great it will help you a lot. Then again you may not be believed. Sorry this isn't much help.

Where are you?

Sam
    x

7. avenged

avenged Member

what if she has? she regrets for it and i hate her its enough punishment for her, when she asks me sth I just dont look at her, so i ignore her, she's learnt to face it i really dont care, btw southamerica, my father isnt home and I dont study in my hometown I spend 15 hours out of home so I dont know anybody , I just play guitar and sleep with a lock just in case of sth

8. butterflies32

Both of you need help.Sectioning here will be the start of it. The rest will follow.

Can you out join a club or something.

Sam
    x

9. avenged

avenged Member

what do you mean? plus iodk if this is the right place to post cuz idk of pms and stuff

10. butterflies32

Which part. You can PM me if you find it easier, or you can keep posting it is completely up to you.

Sam

xxx