Well..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pécheur, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

I've lost everyone, everything and I deserve it.

To be honest I deserve to be dead and I'm getting closer and close every day to be at peace at last.

I have plans but no dates are decided yet.

I deserve everything bad.

2. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

why do you think you deserve all this,please tell us here it might help.please stay safe.

3. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

If you let us know what's up, I am willing to bet you will have some friends here that don't think you deserve to die.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I lost everything also. I had my own home, two new vehicles, a decent job, a fiance, a life that I could do pretty much whatever I wanted to do. Then I had a breakdown from the stress of work , my daughter having problems, and trying to raise the two animals my ex called her sons.
    My point is thru therapy and meds I have pretty much come to terms with my past. I still have mental health problems but that is another story in it self. It sounds to me like you could benefit from being in therapy. You also have the support of the members here. We have all had bad experiences in our past, but we keep fighting them on a dailey basis. Maybe right now you can't see that. Let us try and show you how!!!Take Care!~Joseph~

5. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

You don't deserve anything bad at all, and i am sorry you feel like that..

Why do you want to die so much... what is going on for you?

Claire...

6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :biggrin:

I dont believe you deserve everything bad so why do you? what is happening to you now that is making you feel this way? Talk to us.....

Lea :hug:

7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. you don't deserve any bad thing! you are a valuable person. i care what happens to you - and so do a lot of people here.

we all have losses here, to some degree. face it, if things were rosy none of us would undertand and connect here. so we can all try to help each other. just the fact that you reached out here, means you are a positive person.

reach out, pm me, or someone else you are friends with here - talk to us. i'll be thinking about you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.