Well

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JustSam, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

I thought I would get over this last night but I don't.
    And and I don't feel good enough.
    and I am tired. And i wish I was dead.
    i wish i was just dead.
    and that i could go through every kind of worst kind of dying and feel that much just to stop how much I think and and feel and shit.
    I just wanna hang myself.
    I tried and I failed, but I'm trying again.
    I'll try harder.
    And it won't be good enough, but it'll be enough

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Hi. Can you think of any particular reason that you feel this way? If you thought it would pass overnight, maybe if you give it a little longer you'll feel a bit better? Are you seeing anyone about how you feel?

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there..
    if u feel able 2 post about why u feel like this .. we r all here 4 u..
    or u could Pm me if u like..

i really do hope u are ok .. :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you see a therapist?? If not you should.. They can teach you coping skills..You should examine every possible avenue towards feeling better before you do something that is so permanent..If you feel you are going to harm yourself you should go to the ER and tell them whats going on.. They will admit you and help you stay safe..You sound like you definitley need some professional help..

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hopw you won't attempt again. :( :hug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sam the pain is great yes the saddness so work on skills that will get rid of them or decrease these feelings death is never the answer because it is permanent to coming back to see what might of happened what the next day might have brought. Go to hospital where they can help you get rid of the pain that is what you want. go to hospital phone crisis team get help okay because you will be missed here.

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:hug: Sorry you are feeling so bad right now but please don't give up hope! We are all here for you. Keep posting.

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hey Sam let us know if you're ok
    If not keep talking, we're here for you.

I've definitely been where you're at. It's no so intense for me right now, but God knows I know where you're at. Just keep talking, we're here for you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.