well..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

hmm well im back on SF...yay! i thought i was doing so well too...and now i just feel so hopeless....i dunno just tired of life i cant seem to get a clean break with anything...iv lost nearly everyone and everything and i have done nothing wrong.i feel so alone. i want to help other people but im not sure if i can if i cant even help myself

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu help by just posting here others can relate and know they are not alone.
    i hope you can reach out and find some support where you are. A councillor therapist teacher anyone talking does help. even crisis team will talk just to help take feelings of despair away. glad you are here and you are indeed needed here and are important.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You can help though, just by posting to let people know they're not alone. and you're not alone either. I hope you can keep reaching out.

4. KirstyMissJimBob

aww u guys are right :) *hugs* thanks heaps

5. KirstyMissJimBob

hmm i still cant help but feel like im goin nuts. i cant get my head around anything and i want it to stop *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.