Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Basement Dad, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basement Dad

Basement Dad Banned Member

i have 2 kids, im a dad and i dont have a home, im visiting my grandfather both of my parents are dead and i just dont feel like i want to live anymore, im going to go on a crime spree and went i get caught ill take my own life
  2. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

So you are going to fuck up other peoples lives before you take your own? That's considerate.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think trying to reach out for support in the community would be a better start church supports etc. Call town council to find out what supports are available to you show your children how to survive not how to screw up. It is not all about you now your children need to have you with them and to guide them
    I know you are in pain and angry suffering but don't react impulsively think what would be the best path to get you and your children help There has to be some outreach programs use them use any support you can get until you get better. Call your doctor to for support just don't give up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.