Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Another heavy screw up for me.

Wonderful I'm so damn brilliant.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling so awful...what happened and how can we support you...big hugs, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry things are not going well again just try to get through it okay and know it soon will be just that the past a memory
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened?
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Got into a very large fight with my mom, the one person that would actually have cared if I died.

I'd honestly like to take advantage of that guilt-free opportunity but there's so few effective methods available. =\
  6. DS

DS Account Closed

believe it or not, i would care.

7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

But what kind of person must I be for my own family to hate me?

I'm constantly insulted by them.

I can't tell anyone anything or I'm a liar.

There is just no winning. The only way I could show them things aren't okay is for them to find my body somewhere.

I'd like to comply with that but I can't find a good method. :(

Here I sit prolonging my own misery because I don't want to risk surviving a suicide attempt.
  8. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Please survive this dark period. I have a "family" collected over the years, misfits all- myself the biggest. We don't share genes but we are friends who share words of support, love and fun times to punctuate the adversity of living troubled lives.

:console: :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.