Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is it I guess... It's evening, I'm going to make myself a nice warm meal and then go to shower. Lock myself up in the bathroom and take the razor... I usually shower for an hour so nobody will check on me for quite a while... Thanks friends, thank you for the short time I spent here, when you talked to me I felt like a person, like someone who is worth it...

Goodbye...

I've been planning to do it anyway, and tonight is the night when it's enough... I don't want to do anything anymore... I'm sick of my controlling parents, I'm sick of school, I'm sick of the government, I'm sick of this planet and I'm sick of life... I hurt myself with a blunt knife today... It was too blunt... The razor should do it...

Scum

None of us actually know what happens at death, and so the pain may not go away.

If you are sick of those things, maybe look at ways to change the current situation you are in so that those things don't cause you the problems they currently do.

I tried and tried and tried for years but for no avail... I have to go now... Thanks again...

If I survive... And I hope I won't... I'll contact this forum as soon as I can.... If not... wish me luck...

Scum

No one is going to wish you luck to die, but I wish you luck in that you are able to come back and tell us and that you manage to get the help you need.

Right now you feel overwhelmed and overloaded, but it doesn't always have to feel like that.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Well damn.... I couldn't do it. I have a too low pain tolerance and I just couldn't do it. I made a few nicks on my arm but nothing more than that... I stood there for one hour and I've been thinking... If I will go, then not this way...

I feel like a moron now...
Sorry everyone...

Scum

I'm really glad you came back and replied to us. I'm really sorry, I can't remember if I have mentioned professional help before, but maybe now is the time to seek it?

Well I tried everything, my psychiatrist doesn't really listen and only gives me pills, for 6 months now he won't even answer his phone. I've been hopping through hospitals and doctors for years now, and no result.
Well, it's okay, the shower did me good, my head is a bit clearer now. Sorry again...

Scum

Whilst I definitely hear and appreciate it feels like you have tried 'everything', I would also question if you really have tried everything, all med combinations and dosages, all different types of therapy with a variety of therapists for each one, etc.

Maybe you just haven't yet found the right help for you. It certainly sounds like the psych is not as good as s/he could be.

I'm glad your head is a bit clearer now. That's always a good thing.

johnnysays

Well this is it I guess... It's evening, I'm going to make myself a nice warm meal and then go to shower. Lock myself up in the bathroom and take the razor... I usually shower for an hour so nobody will check on me for quite a while... Thanks friends, thank you for the short time I spent here, when you talked to me I felt like a person, like someone who is worth it...

Goodbye...
Sorry to *** on your party, but deciding that life sucks and ain't worth it WHILE living with your parents is like saying the world isn't interesting WHILE living inside a box.

Sorry to *** on your party, but deciding that life sucks and ain't worth it WHILE living with your parents is like saying the world isn't interesting WHILE living inside a box.
Hey man don't judge me. We've all got our problems and story. Just because I live with my parents doesn't mean I have no right to say how I feel and want to kill myself. Perhaps you should have read my life story, or perhaps you don't care. Just a friendly advice, look before you leap, we're all here for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00