Well...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by DawnB, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

I tried to kill myself last night with sleeping pills because a friend didn't want to be a friend anymore. Unfortunately for me, they didn't work and now I just feel weird. It didn't even make me unconsious. I guess you know you suck when you can't even kill yourself....

2. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello DawnB,

I can understand that you feel sad because of this friend and i want you to express this feeling, i want you cry if you can - this will help you a lot.

I believe deep inside you you don't want to kill yourself which is why you didn't kill yourself last night, maybe 1% of you or maybe even more.

Having said all of this, i am sure you will be able to find many more friends - maybe no other friend will replace this friend - this is understandable as each person has his own character and personality.

3. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

Heh, I've cried everyday so much about it that I've almost dried up my eyes. The fact is, it's that it was my fault she doesn't want anything more than casual and civil conversations anymore. I hurt her really badly.

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey DawnB, I'm very sorry to hear of your struggles. Hopefully, you can move on from this relationship & stop punishing yourself. I'm very glad to hear that your efforts to end your life were unsuccessful, and that you can find some peace in your life as you begin to heal. Please give yourself permission to forgive yourself for what ever wrongs were committed. You deserve to be free from shame. Wishing you all the best, MisterBGone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.