Wellbutrin

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by doityourself, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Does anyone take this?

I went to get my script filled and they told me that they are having issues with the manufacture of this company to send medication needed to fill scripts. They say its an ongoing problem. They did fill it but Im worried about starting it and not having it when its time to get refilled.

Has anyone else heard of this?

2. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

I've been on Wellbutrin XL (Bupropion) since September. I haven't had any problems getting prescriptions filled/re-filled (monthly), but the manufacturer has changed twice in that time.

I'm in the US too, and I don't think getting it will end up being a problem for you. At worst I could see you having to go to a different pharmacy a few miles down the road.

Also, I think the medication helps me quite a bit. If it is going to help you as much, I would not recommend putting it off for anything.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am on it as well wellbutrin 150mg i have had no problems getting it at all i live in canada It works very well for me hugs

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm on wellbutrin xl as well. no problems getting it in canada. maybe you can call up a week before your prescription runs out and remind them they need to check their stock. they can usually borrow from another pharmacy in the chain if that happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.