Went away in hopes of forgetting about things for awhile

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

But it just feels like I have a monkey on my back all I can think about is how I basically have no one with the exception of maybe three people who give a shit about me. Im thinking about how my so-called friends have basically abandoned me at the time I needed them the most. Or how half my family barely even speaks to me. It's like loneliness is my only companion in this life.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Hard when ppl seem distant I know go through alot of crap by myself.I lost my mum at early age and basically dad never gave crap about me and my sis only in last couple of years ive reconnected with my sis too,.What you need to do i guess i m saying is look after you for now more friends will come along on the journey and family will settle a bit.I know it isnt easy where you are at but let help you get make you stronger basically fuck everyone else you are important at the moment and believe that within yourself and that will help you through this lonleyness trust me been through it all.Please take care and we always here

3. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

Your probably pretty bitter right now... as cliche as this sounds dont let that bitterness shape you. If u give in and let the people around you bury you wih theyre bullshit then they win. U have to stand even when they press u till when u stand they all fall away.we are with u. U are not alone.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.