Went bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Theone, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theone

Theone Well-Known Member

Last night I was actually going to end it... I got very close.... Closer than ever before and I did something really bad... I actually sent a suicide note/text to my friend, she managed to guilt me into not ending it... A friend that only knows slightly that I'm errr like this... I've not seen her but Im hating myself for doing it... I put this massive weight on her and made her really worry.... I don't know why I'm writing this but I needed to vent...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad your friend help you when you reached out for help. You can help your friend by getting the help you need and let her know you are making choices now to get well and stay well. Call GP and get on medication or change medication around a bit get some councilling some support in place so when you do feel so down you will have numbers to call like crisis and get help.
    Your friend will understand okay just help this friend out now by getting help for you.

3. Theone

Theone Well-Known Member

im still on the waiting list for the councilor, if i force myself to go to the GP and actually force myself to accept medication... what will they do? give me?

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

they usually ask questions about how you're feeling and they need you to answer them honestly so they can prescribe the appropriate meds for your situation..
    the meds have helped me and I hope they can help you to..
    I hope you can force yourself to get to the gp and let them help you....
    good that you're going to see a councelor....maybe the gp could hurry your appointment along or suggest someone else...
    take care...

5. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hey how you feeling today? Hope you managed to get to the GP, I did make an app too :smile: thinking of you, hope your feeling abit better today and not letting the work stress you too much x

6. yeh.

yeh. Well-Known Member

Theone,

I think you should ask not 'why i'm writing this', but rather 'why i need to vent (when you actually wouldn't need to if you were mature enough)'. You shouldn't have put all that stuff onto your friend but you did, you'd be suprised that even tho people may tell you to 'forgive yourself' there's actually nothing for anyone to be 'forgiven'.

I want to suggest you a couple of books, but i need you to PMme for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.