We're a race of vermin

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bleach, Dec 25, 2007.

1. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Cowards, liars, parasites, racists, fascists, zealots, imperialists, hypocrites, villains, fools, rapists, pimps, sycophants, sadists and degenerates.

I thought there was a way to explain you all, which might in some way redeem your endless list of crimes, but there isn't. Your few conscionable actions don't even begin to atone for the pain and destruction you propagate.

You're a bunch of disgusting frauds that have managed to convince yourself that you are in the right in every situation, before even weighing the alternatives.

I try to believe there is some decency of you, but it's hard. The evidence against you is pretty damning. The evidence for you is almost nonexistent. What a frustrating world this is for a person with even the slightest conscience.
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i understand your frustration. i have been frustrated before about the human race when i watched the Rwanda genocide. But i came to understand that as babies, we were all good. we all had a concience.
    But the things one goes through in this world turns them into who they are. Its very hard to judge someone. we don't have enough information to do so.

forexample, a serial killer might have watched his whole family get killed when he was young or a prostitute might have gotten rapped when she was young. These experiences then turned them into 'bad' people.

In a sense, its not really their fault, but it is, because they make concious choices to be 'bad' but everthing has a cause. Please be patient with this race. don't be so hard on it. we are evolving into higher and higher conciousness till one day all will be doing unto others as they'd have others do unto them.
    Merry Christmas.
  3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Nicely said, bleach. I agree.

I hope you find some peace.
  4. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

there are plenty of decent people around, unless you're looking for people to be practically perfect.
    Unfortunately, if your life has been affected by some piece of scum, then it's hard to see past the bad. Hope you manage to come across some good people.
  5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Better to live in ignorance and self righteousness then to spend a moment truly understanding that you will never be able to even comprehend the vastness of how `wrong` we all are. The pain of knowing of this is just another humanism anyway as far as were concerned. Right and wrong are an invention that makes the universe a less cold place.
  6. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

"So that is what hell is. I would never have believed it. You remember: the fire and brimstone, the torture. Ah! the farce. There is no need for torture: hell is other people. "
    -JP Sartre
  7. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Dude, you're so right. People=Shit.
  8. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

people can be nasty .. but there are enough people out there who are good .. I don't like reading posts which seem to imply that the whole general population are a bunch of assholes ... If there weren't too many scumbags like Robert Mugabe in charge of countries, I think the world would be a better place.
    And I hope that the good people in this world will do more to make this world better ..
  9. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about Mugabe and other petty dictators like him. I was talking about all the "normal" "decent" people I've met, who can be just as cruel and selfish on a daily basis. The only difference is that they don't have the power to do much, although they are no better for it.