we're all alone....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by joeysephine, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeysephine

joeysephine Well-Known Member

here tonight
    cause I dont know that many people who would go on a suicide forum infront of their friends.

I just want to let you all know I'm here for you. And I hope you're all here for me to.

Happy New Year
    x

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Member

Yeah your right I am all alone too.

Happy New Year to you all. I will help if I can x

3. joeysephine

I think the worst thing is that my boyfriend told me to ring him at our new year (he's in new york and im in england) and his phone isnt turned on. It's like, yeah, I feel loved
    I bet he doesnt even ring me at his new year like he promised because he always lets me down.

4. lfdy

lfdy Active Member

hey, i'm all alone too even though i have 4 kids tucked up in bed, but its not the same. i guess thats why we are here talking, we are lonely. happy new year i guess. friends keep telling me it can only get better. i want to believe them.

5. joeysephine

thats what everyone told me last year
    It didn't happen. But I suppose it's got to happen one year, maybe this year will be the year everything gets better.

6. lfdy

lfdy Active Member

i have been waiting for 11 years now for things to get better. this has to be the year for me, i hope it is for you too. it is just so hard to get motivated and help yourself isnt it. i just get so tired, too tired to even breathe. but we just have to keep going and hope things get better. i hope they do for you. i really do.

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Member

Be patient joeysephine, it took me over half an hour to send a text message to a phone in the next town nevermind another country. A lot of the networks fail this time of year. At least you have love hun.

8. lfdy

lfdy Active Member

jinxd is right j, hang in there, your message will come through. i am waiting for a text aswell, so once again you are not alone! take care. if you have love then u are very lucky. it will save you if you let it.

9. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

loneliness, perhaps this year will be better

10. joeysephine

I didnt text him. I rang him and it put me straight threw to voice mail

11. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

happy new year poeple , im at a friends but using their laptop.
    i'm more lucky than i deserve to be.
    i was thinking at midnight of all those lonely souls and wishing them and you the best.
    i was also feeling a little sorry for those that never made it :sad:

12. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

"We're all alone...."

The title struck me hours ago at first as perhaps some thesis on existentialism (lol!).

But reading it I saw what the OP meant: Most of us, posting HERE, are indeed all alone.

And lookie! If you're reading this and it's 2008 where you are, I bestow upon you a HUGE :hug:

You have made it...

ToHelp

13. numberman

numberman Well-Known Member

always remember that it is perfectly possible to be on your own and not be lonely, music books etc can be great companions,not for ever but for a while

14. omg.com

omg.com New Member

it's really really tough, i know, i'm kinda young, but i've been dealing with this for 6 years now and i just can't seem to see the 'light'. everyone told me it would seem better, too, but it only seems to get darker. i do have faith in this year, for some reason, though. hopefully i won't be disappointed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

15. Wormling

Wormling Well-Known Member

Happy New Years everyone *hugs* Wish all of you the very best in 08. And yes, I am by myself tonight =P Figured instead of being bored and lonely at home though, I would be bored and lonely at work... while getting paid for it. Sucks though cause I work outside, all night, and it is 28 degrees atm... I am freaking cold! So that's at least one good thing for all of you =P You are all nice and warm hopefully in front of your pc's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.