Were those eight fucking years not enough..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by GhastlyDemise, Apr 22, 2007.

1. GhastlyDemise

GhastlyDemise Well-Known Member

I've been bullied on for eight years. They stopped three years ago. And now someone rang the bell. Said he was sorry and he wanted to talk. I came along, he said how sorry he was etc. etc. etc.
    We came at a field where his friends were. I said I wanted to go. He laughed and they all cornered me. They began hitting and yelling at me.

I won't fucking ever, EVER trust ANYONE again! :mad:

2. I hate assholes like that. I haven't been bullied since middle school, but that's because I now have a boyfriend that's bigger than all the other guys in school and he could probably kill them if they said anything to me or touched me... inappropriately. But I know what you mean, This one guy said he wanted to talk things out (it's sad that guys are forced to actually bully GIRLS) and when we got on the bus, all of his friend were surrounding him and he hit me. I was a lot smaller than him so I got my ass whooped. And no one bothered to help out because I was the only white girl on the bus. :(

3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

HITTING and yelling at you?? Was the yelling not enough to satisfy their evil hearts?? I can't stand bullies. My biggest wish sometimes is for a bully to meet his match!:wink: The first black belt a bully picks on will be the last person that gets picked on. I'm sorry this happened to you and I understand why you don't want to trust anyone again. I can't blame you. But truly there are more good people than bad, just that the bad ones make so much more noise and trouble they are noticed more.:sad:

:hug:

least

4. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

Meh, I can relate to that so much... I'll write out the big lines.

Once, quite a long time ago fortunately, 2 guys I used to hang out with around that time, came to my house and asked me to come 'play', lured me to the house of one of the ring leaders of the bullying-groups and locked me up with that guy in his garden... Fortunately he was slow and weak and those other 2 pussies didn't dare get near me... I should be glad I was really agressive before I turned pacifist...

There will always be assholes out there like that, there are people you can trust, just don't trust the ones that give or gave you a reason to doubt them. It's, unfortunately needed to be cautious, don't close yourself off, that you'll regret later, but do be cautious a bit with trusting people.

5. I say we give bullies the British treatment and send them all to a deserted island somewhere like England did with Australia.

6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

You should go to the police... they have commited common assault and you could have them charged.

7. GhastlyDemise

Have them arrested?! And that will help like how much? They will probably just get a warning and then start straightening up what I did to them. By just hitting on me more and more. I'm in the Netherlands here, they don't do anything about silly things like this.

8. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

assault is not silly its a serious thing. You need to report them. defend your self however possible, even if that means shedding their blood.

9. GhastlyDemise

I don't trust the police, I won't report them..