Were you pressured to have sex?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by boo, Jun 20, 2010.

?

Were you pressured to have sex?

1. Yes.

37 vote(s)
    60.7%
  2. No.

22 vote(s)
    36.1%
  3. Others.

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You have probably been in a situation where you have felt pressure to do something that you didn't want to. Maybe speak in front of a big crowd, or try something you didn't want to try, like drugs and alcohol.
    Having sex is also something that other people can try to pressure us into when we don't want to. It is important to not be bullied into anything that you are not comfortable with.

So, be it directly or indirectly, were you pressured to have sex? And by whom?

2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I've not ever been pressured into sex, though my ex-boyfriend has done things before that I haven't wanted him to do. I've only ever had two real life relationships in which one we were more like friends so we never did anything sexual or overly romantic.

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I haven't been pressured to have sex. But i did pressured my ex gf into it... yea, not proud of it.

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

No pressure, actually.
    Long before the time that he'd asked me if I wanted to--- I wanted to.

I is an animal.
    We did wait almost a year and a half before doing anything though~ and I think then... it was my own curiosity that started things off.

5. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

My ex tried to con me into having sex with him last year. I accepted the huge beating I got for denying him..

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sorry to hear about that. :hug:

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Never

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I've never been pressured by a woman..Most of my ex's I found in a bar and were drunk..

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

An ex boyfriend tried to pressure me into having sex. I didn't give in, and a few months later I found out what type of person he was. I've never been more glad of any decision I'd made in my whole life.

10. Greavsie13

Greavsie13 Account Closed

i got pressured to have sex. i didn't give in and i got out of there pretty quickly. since then it has happened many times and i have been forced upon

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sorry to hear that raynah, that's awful :( :hug:

12. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Its alright Lynn, I've put it behind me, but If he did keep pressuring me and I say yes, I would have regretted my innocence taken away LOL! But yeah. Im fine with it now.

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm glad you have put it behind you.. but you didn't deserve that, he's a coward.

Always here if you need to talk hun!

14. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Yes, by my ex boyfriend.

Mim

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Yes..by my ex BF....only supposed to have it when and if he wanted it....
    no respect for me..

16. Rayizzle

Rayizzle Member

i have been pressured/forced when i had sex for my first time and many more after that by my ex :sigh:

17. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

The first time, yes. It was by my "friends", they knew i could get some "action" with this girl if i wanted to, so i did, to be cool or whatever. I regret it now, wish i woulda waited around and saved that for someone i actually liked at least lol.

18. Terra

Terra Well-Known Member

I was.. kind of. Actually first was one I had only met for one day, but I felt I had kind of promised him, even though I hadn't.
    The other two was my ex, but meh he's a chapter for himself. You know the loud, druggie, bearded satanistic people who still live with their mothers.. I also didn't say no to him since I felt I had to since we where dating. No violence or treaths luckily. And I'm not weak.. really, I did say no the first time someone tried to pressure me into it (14), but it's so much harder to say no to people you think you owe something too.

19. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't know if it counts.... But most of the times I had sex with my ex was because I felt like I had to, that he would be disappointed if we didn't do it.

20. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Well, there was peer pressure when I was a kid. The other kids were like "Surely you want to have sex with a random girl too?!". And I was like "Nah". And they were like "Well then we don't get you and therefore want nothing to do with you!". lol :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.