Whamageddon 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Im not sure which year it started, but I heard it on the radio a few years ago, they commented that it is impossible not to hear "Last Christmas" by Wham! at christmas time, so they extended the challenge to their listeners to avoid hearing it from December 1st to December 25th.

I have played for several years, and my family as well, and I just got Whammed today, I heard it in Tesco, and I am gutted. This is the 2nd year I have ever been whammed since playing and by far the earliest it has happened.
I know you may not know if you haven't been playing it so far, but as far as you know, is anyone else still in?

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Also if anyone else is playing, why not announce here if/when you get whammed.

As mentioned above, I am out as of today.

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
There is always someone like you to ruin whamageddon, which is why you don't generally tell people about it.

Haha! I got Whammed yesterday too. I was stuck in a traffic jam on the M1 and someone in the car next to me had it blaring out at full volume. I nearly got out of my car and hit him *hysterical
I know the feeling, when I got whammed i was shopping, i actually exclaimed "fuck" (not shouting, but not quiet either) and put down the shopping basket to have a little huff, then got on the family whatapp to let them know I was whammed, and guess what my brother messaged back?

Legate Lanius

There is always someone like you to ruin whamageddon, which is why you don't generally tell people about it.

I know the feeling, when I got whammed i was shopping, i actually exclaimed "fuck" (not shouting, but not quiet either) and put down the shopping basket to have a little huff, then got on the family whatapp to let them know I was whammed, and guess what my brother messaged back?

The game

A_J_R

haha

I got whammed the other day. I must have been at Walgreens, because I can't imagine where else I would have heard Last Christmas. But to be fair, I love that song, so I wasn't very upset!

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
I whamed myself!! on sunday as i set to tidy the kitchen I put on "must be santa" on the alexaroo speaker started to do the housework having a bop to bob!! and what came on after.... Bloody last christmas!!! i was bent over in the dishwasher and was whamed!!!! FML!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00