What a birthday...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by innocencexisxlove, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

The one day of the year a person is "special" and should feel that way is on there birthday... But it was just like any other day.

I wanna cut so bad right now. I feel forgotten or ignored or not loved... I'm just so overwhelmingly upset and I don't know what else to do.... The one day of the year that I should be happy but that didn't happen.

I just want to be loved and appreciated... I didn't think it was so much to ask. I give to everyone else all the time. Why can't I receive for once? All the people I was so excited to hear from, but I barely got any well wishings...

Oh well. I suppose I'm going to hurt myself again eventually, right? Why not start right now...

Happy birthday to me....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry you had a crappy birthday hun. Please don't harm yourself, it will solve nothing, instead love yourself and give yourself the love and care that I have seen you many times give to other people. Really sorry you felt ignored and unwanted, I hope tomorrow will be a brighter day for you 'cos you deserve it to be.

3. innocencexisxlove

I'm trying so hard to be strong right now... Uhg I just don't know. Maybe I'm just too nice or expect too much.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

(gentle hugs) You are in safe hands here. Don't cut, I did on monday and tuesday and regret it so much, more scars :(
    You can and will get through tonight, you're a nice person so I would go with too nice as an option.

5. innocencexisxlove

I made it through but I just felt worse this morning.. Idk. But thank you for the kind words :hugs:

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.