What a birthday...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by innocencexisxlove, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

The one day of the year a person is "special" and should feel that way is on there birthday... But it was just like any other day.

I wanna cut so bad right now. I feel forgotten or ignored or not loved... I'm just so overwhelmingly upset and I don't know what else to do.... The one day of the year that I should be happy but that didn't happen.

I just want to be loved and appreciated... I didn't think it was so much to ask. I give to everyone else all the time. Why can't I receive for once? All the people I was so excited to hear from, but I barely got any well wishings...

Oh well. I suppose I'm going to hurt myself again eventually, right? Why not start right now...

Happy birthday to me....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I am sorry you had a crappy birthday hun. Please don't harm yourself, it will solve nothing, instead love yourself and give yourself the love and care that I have seen you many times give to other people. Really sorry you felt ignored and unwanted, I hope tomorrow will be a brighter day for you 'cos you deserve it to be.

3. innocencexisxlove

I'm trying so hard to be strong right now... Uhg I just don't know. Maybe I'm just too nice or expect too much.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

(gentle hugs) You are in safe hands here. Don't cut, I did on monday and tuesday and regret it so much, more scars :(
    You can and will get through tonight, you're a nice person so I would go with too nice as an option.

5. innocencexisxlove

I made it through but I just felt worse this morning.. Idk. But thank you for the kind words :hugs:

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.