what a complete ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You wanna know why people comitt suicide its because of asses like my daughters psych doctor She goes there with support of her coucillor to get help she has been sh and using and is suicidal His response to her is there is no help for her he got her so upset that she had chest pain into her arm pain i was worried as she has heart problems. why bother going to hospital for help why when you have an ass of a doctor who tells you there is no help that she is beyond helping. i hate them all of the dam professionals they put her in a suicdal state then send her home to me they make her so upset make her feel like garbage like shit then send her home and don't even keep her safe. what the hell is wrong with the system. All he wants to do is drug her up and now not even that i swear he wants her to kill herself as he sees no hope for her no help she is just a ffffffffffff pain in his side then transfer her to someone that gives a dam i hate him ihate all of them they killed my bro now they are going to push her over the edge if she does kill herself i will sue his ffffffffff arrogant ass off him uncaring sob

Forgotten_Man

D: this is another fear of mine when it comes to getting professional help and why I Don't do it :hug: one for you :hug: one for your daughter I hope That ass hole loses his license.

IV2010

I'm so sorry violet....:WTF: is he doing that job for if he won't help people...
it's not fair on your daughter or you....:mad: even I feel angry at him..
arrogant is an appropriate word for so many of the medical profession...
I hope you get him sorted out...you def don't need the stress though...:hug::hug:

Domo

Firstly i would like to say to people using this to 'confirm' their reasoning behind not getting professional help, well it's like all things in the world, there is good and bad.

I know Violet would agree with me on that.

Violet, I'm so sorry. I was really excited to hear your daughter was taking this step for herself and she's got this response.

Perhaps you need to take her to the ER? I know you'll do what's best. Just don't take your eyes off her.

What's the next step? New psych?

I know you'll stay strong throughout this as you always do. You are one of the strongest women i know.

Always here if you want to chat :hug:

You wanna know why people comitt suicide its because of asses like my daughters psych doctor She goes there with support of her coucillor to get help she has been sh and using and is suicidal His response to her is there is no help for her he got her so upset that she had chest pain into her arm pain i was worried as she has heart problems. why bother going to hospital for help why when you have an ass of a doctor who tells you there is no help that she is beyond helping. i hate them all of the dam professionals they put her in a suicdal state then send her home to me they make her so upset make her feel like garbage like shit then send her home and don't even keep her safe. what the hell is wrong with the system. All he wants to do is drug her up and now not even that i swear he wants her to kill herself as he sees no hope for her no help she is just a ffffffffffff pain in his side then transfer her to someone that gives a dam i hate him ihate all of them they killed my bro now they are going to push her over the edge if she does kill herself i will sue his ffffffffff arrogant ass off him uncaring sob
I'm really sorry to hear all this, I got told by the crisis team after I overdosed the first time that "I needed to get over it" quote unquote. I really hope you can stay strong to support her, it is a wonderful thing that you are doing trying to help, and I am sorry you are having to face this. Please remember too look after you too.

I know it is not any advice or any help, but I am thinking of you okay

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That's absolutely ridiculous! I'm sorry Violet! I hope this terrible experience doesn't stop you guys from trying to find the right doctor. I had a doctor recently that said she didn't know what to tell me. Basically all hope is lost. I'm switching doctors. That's so wrong of them to say to you :hug: :heart:

What an asshole. The first psychiatrist i saw, when I was 18 said i was "attention seeking" and a "faker" then told my bf not to let me go on about being depressed because I really wasnt and I was just looking for attention.
there are better people out there, she can get help, just keep pushing for it. And she has you, you are a great support for her.

GA_lost

Psych help can be very negative or very positive. I have been through both. Much of the problem is the lack of government funds to take care of the need. Many times the hospital has a severe lack of bed space. People are sent home even though they are suicidal. I hope you will keep on trying to find the right doctor/ hospital for her. Wishing you the best.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
sorry my anger was vry high Domo is right there are kind doctors out there i have seen them I told my daughter to not listen to his words that there is help and that she will get well be strong again and she will because i will fight until she does get well. funny she finally calls herself goes in herself and he does this to her. He never once gives her credit for staying out of hospital all these months he always puts her down It doesn not matter anymore if words of encouragement were given in place of words that tore her down shewould not want to kill herself tonight why why can they not just be kind why
i am tired now i need to sleep tomorrow is another day i hope her social worker can help her ihate him for what he said i hate him

Domo

Don't be sorry. You have every right to be angry, Violet.

I hope you can find good support for your daughter soon and have a restful sleep.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
domo i am not enabling her i am not rescuing her iam believing her and i am not ignoring the pain she is suffering He says i am enabling her how by telling her that the doctors behavior was wrong it was wrong leave it to him to stick up for the dam doctor It was wrong no doctor needs to saythese words whether they are true or not no doctor should ever tell a pt there is little chance ofher healing it is cruel uncaring and i need to be there for her i hate themall Domo i hate them for hurting her i hate them

Domo

Oh Violet :(

I wish there was something i could say to make this ok. Just stick to your guns ok?

I'm here to support you.

I think we need to leave the whole anti-psychiatry rubbish out of this thread. These are generalisations and biased opinions.

You'll find someone to suit her soon Violet. Someone who is willing to help her.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hun his words dont mean shit. You know there is help for your daughter. Because you are staying and helping her in everyway you know how. Tell her the exact same thing. YOU see and know that she is worth every little or huge amount of effort to keep her alive.

And you have the support and love of so many members here. You've got strong friends that want to help you help her. So dont give up. Dont let her give up. You lean on us so she can lean on you :arms:

Dont know why but when I read this, a sign that is hanging in the bar came to mind...."if assholes could fly, this place would be a damn airport!!!!" Think it's time your daughters' pdoc starting taking flying lessons!!!!!!!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
thanks for the laugh Carla i needed that it hurts to hear them say i am enabling her why because i pick up the pieces when they destroy her.
what the hell do they want me to do let her die like they allowed her to do
let her kill herself let her overdose if i am enabling her the so be it at least i am not throwing her to the side of the street to be hit by a god dam transport truck thanks carla i will have to show my daughter that saying take care okay. leave it to you to make me laugh

itmahanh

You know as well as I do, when the professionals feeling like they are failing or that we dont fit the square hole that they insist us round pegs are suppose to fit in, the pass the responsibility and blame on to another. Yep, you're enabling her. But then ,so is the pdoc!!!! She wants to hurt herself, kill herself and he is leaving her to fend for herself against all the darkness she is in. You hun arent. You're trying like Hell to help her see even the slightest dot of light. He's an asshole. How could you expect anything more from him? Time to find another pdoc. And report his sorry ass!!!!! It's docs like him that give the whole lot of them a bad name. Luvs you!!!!!!!!!!!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
carla i am just trying to keep hr alive thats all keep hr alive because if she goes carla if she does what he is pushing her to do i will follow hr. You do understand how it is i know she will never fit into their mould never so instead of helping her live in the skin she is in they tell her she is hopeless the hell with him the hell withthem saying i am enabling her walk in my goddam shoes for one fff f day walk in these shoes and tell me i am enabling her. they wouldn't last a dam fff hour would they He is a doctor and he shoudl never have read those words to her never i hope the hell someone gets his license i hate him and all of them god i need to go away and take her wth me we need to get away from them all of them

itmahanh

Hun no one could walk too far in your shoes. You've worn them for so long and travelled so far in them. They have no soles left and no one else would be able to suffer through the pain of all the little things that would keep poking and stabbing at them. I'm sorry you and your daughter have been fighting such a long hard battle with the professionals.

Ya know, getting away might be the perfect solution. Why dont you two book a hotel room, someplace that has a pool, room service and satelite TV. Make a girls night out of a weekend. Just enjoy. Forget about the rest of the world for one weekend and maybe just be "friends" to one another for that time. She wouldnt have to be the daughter that depends on her mom and you wouldnt have to be the mom that needs to be her strength. You could both just be!!!!!!!

Hell get the pdocs home number or cell number and take turns making prank calls all weekend (remember the episode where Bart Simpson calls Moe at the bar and gets him to shout out "Amanda Hugandkiss. I'm looking for A-man-da-Hug-and-kiss!!"). Sounds like amazing therapy to me (lol).

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
God Carla don't encourage her she would dothat lol i think tomorrow we need to just relax me and her after her social worker comes she wants to write her psych doctor a letter i told her go for it it was wrong and if the other doctor wants to defend him so be it he was wrong to say those words he hurt her so deep inside and the hell with him the hell with all these dam professionals theynever help they hurt people theylie and they hurt her crank calls lol he would have them traced then have us charged he is an ass and arrogant ass and he will get his in the end he will

itmahanh

he is an ass and arrogant ass and he will get his in the end he will
Teehee... was that a play on words?? Lmao!!!

Listen you get some rest. Tomorrow you can help your daughter write that letter and then you can both take some much needed and deserved "time off ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00