what a day so far!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by the masked depressant, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

it's been awfull..

firsto f all, my computer's been the most anoying thing ever- i've only just managed to get it to load (after like 2 hours?). this afternoon, i'm having it seen too- i think there's more to it than meets the eye

realised i was out of apple juice- that just sent me over the top (apple juice is 1 of my fave drinks!)

also been very up and down with the emotions (which is killing me!). a friend of mine is meant to be sending me something today (and i was really excited about it this morning) almost extatic but that didon't last long..

anyway, today's 1 of those days i want to scream- and i litirally have at least twice today

i was actually meant to be helping someone make a birthday cake yesterday- but things fell through and i was just not up to it

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hope the day improves..J

3. the masked depressant

i hope so too

:)

4. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

hope your day gets better...maybe try to focus on the stuff thats good...there has to be something right?

5. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

the problem with bad times is they make the good times invisible..try and see through the cloud and maybe there was a good minute or two today.

tomorrow is another day...and we are always here

:hug: i love em

6. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

*huggles* i care so much about you! i hope you're doing better today

7. the masked depressant

it's been 1 hell of an emotional ride- how i made it through is beyond me!

i hope you are well too...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.