What a day!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shauna Lea, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

What a frickin day!!!

I got my car serviced yesterday...everything was fine...UNTIL I went to drive to work today and the clutch is just completly broken. The car is a Subaru 2005 model so it's not like it's ust gonna break down...obviously it was a mistake of the mechanic. So I couldn't put it in any gear, let alone change them...and ended up having to get it towed. I still haven't heard back as to whats wrong but need it back by the end of the day cause I need to get home from work, then to netball, then to band. I could get lifts but I don't wanna put people out.

I'm also in a lot of pain. I have chronic sinus problems and over the last few weeks they have been getting worse to the point that I now have a headache and aching face pretty much all day. I can hardly breathe through my nose anymore! I had a CT scan yesterday and am just waiting on the verdict.

My supeervisor is back at work...my evil supervisor. I've been here for 8 months and she's only been here 1 month yet she STILL thinks she knows more than me....GO FIGURE! She's on a massive power trip!

Argh over it!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi shauna!

Sorry to hear you've had a bad day. I hope the pain goes away soon hun, good luck with the results of the CT scan :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk :)

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

you've got my number :arms: :hug:

You rock, Aussie star! :wub:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry the day was so awful Shauna. I hope tomorrow is better. Take care hun. :hug:

5. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Thanks guys! I'm sure I'll be over it tomorrow :smile:

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming hehe! :tongue:

6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

So it's tomorrow and it seems to have gotten worse!!!

PLEASE don't let me get into this downward spiral again! I worked so hard to get out of it and now here I am....i want out!!!!! :sad: