What a f*ck does that love mean????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by sammakko, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

What to heck is whole idea of love? That does not even mean same thing for the same people. Why to F*ck people live and die because it.
    What is it really? Why? Where is it needed? Is no proves there is love.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

It's just something you have to experience. And if you have, you know there is the good and the bad. The good being while everything is going great. And the bad being when they rip your fucking heart out. lol or whatever ends up happening that would make you think of love as something not so important to live or die for. :hug:
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Love is like a ring from mordor (lotr) it is precious, intoxicating and mind bending. When you have it you feel invincible, but without it you whiter away. Love cannot be controlled, it is out of anyone's power. Like an ocean it can yield a deceptive calmness until a storm arise. But if you look deep enough you will see what beautiful treasures that ocean is hiding beneath it.
    Is it worth the perilous quest to achieve it? Thats where the adventurer in us all must decide! So hold on to your boots and set sail to the unkown! For where the wind blows, our heart will follows!
  4. IDKwhatIwant

IDKwhatIwant Well-Known Member

its when you hug someone, and dont want to let them go. :hugtackles:
  5. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Love comes in two kinds - romantic and non-romantic.

Romance usually brings happiness if it is fulfilling. Non-romantic love usually brings joy. The sweetest form of non-romantic love is compassion. The deepest form is parental love.

Happiness is the pleasure of success. Joy is the fulfilment that spiritual light and hope bring.

Romantic love in it's purest form is sweeter than non-romantic love in it's sweetest form.

Romance is purest when there is a near perfect matching between the two people, and especially when they are male and female, not just because they are physically built for each other. Other romantic relationships ie homosexual or less perfect matching will be less sweet.

Romantic love requires a bit of selfishness, non-romantic love requires unselfishness.

Romance is more fulfilling because happiness is more fulfilling than joy ^__^.

Hope that helps a bit sammie.
  6. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Sound something what I do not want to know
  8. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

That may be fun if they like hugs
  9. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

So... How many people really can and feel love? Not many I think.
  10. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I do not undesrstand why lesbian love would not be equal but it is your thought.
  11. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

love has the same neuro chemical precursors as insanity

that say's it all
  12. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I can not believe there is anything what should name love. People do not even stay together long times so there is nothing what keep their together. My thought was it should keep people together somehow. What a bubble.
  13. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

That explain why I can not let my imagenation man go away :laugh:

Does that also mean it is same does some love human or walls? Love is only on your own head anyway.
  14. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

it mean's it's a form of mental illness in the exact literal sense if you go by realism and that neuro chemistry affects how we act on the most base levels along with instinct such as a desire to procreate in most and a desire to be wanted and loved however most of the time we're brainwashed by the media and the so called perfect love and the likes

i blame people like stephanie meyers writing tripe like twilight and of course the old classics which are never realistic

in short love comes in many forms but being IN love is more than likely 99% of the time just you being insane temporarily due to your brain sucking hardcore:dry:
  15. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

:sadpanda: So funny, that logic was my mantra for many many years! It kinda still is. Although I've finally admitted to myself that it is one form of mental illness I wouldn't mind getting.
    ...that and any sort of mental illness that makes me believe everything is rosey. I could deal with that! :rolleyes:
  16. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

yeah my extreme misanthropy seems to seep out of every post i make when talking to others

hope i don't cause offence though with it as it's just who i am

and yeah it's one of those things

i know it's wrong and bad and that it's only a temporary bandage on the real issues of life and loneliness but i still seem to crave it fundimentally and at the same time hate myself for having no control over that portion of my psyche

i now see it as this......

while it's there you have everything you could want for and you feel invincible

when you cry they hold you when you're angry and stupid they forgive you and all the problems of the world and your past melt away as they support you

but once that's supports gone suddenly everything comes flooding back and you find yourself alone scrambling amongst the dung heap that is life for anything solid to grab a hold of and pull yourself out of it however for most like myself that just never happens and you feel like you're drowning in excrement

it's fantastic

/sarcasm :dry:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  17. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I totally get that. Probably why as much as I crave it - it scares the fucking beejeebies outta me, and everytime it's been close, I've run away from it.
    Seeing what it has done to all you lot on here and my friends, family, my mother... I don't think I'd live through it. I think it'd without a doubt be the thing that claimed my life.

Will just have to keep watching Twilight and The Notebook, and 'love' vicariously through other people. lol
  18. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I have not read or watch twilight.

What do you mean old classics?
  19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I thought is all about accept another without roses
  20. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

don't read twilight it paints an unrealistic picture of love and life and is a terrible example of how people should act trust me

and the old classics like romeo and juliet which ironically is a satire which many people don't get about it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.