What a great day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Earn, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Man today was a good day for me...first off my moms truck didn't start this morning so she had to get a ride to work.And I have no idea how to fix her truck,so much for a 30k auto school.

And my anxiety has been bugging me more than normal latly.like headaches n all that good stuff.:dry:.i havent been able to sleep well at all ether.but whats new about that.

and probably the best for last.my ex decided to get back in contact with me.she added me on myspace and of course stupid me i had to say yeah.so with my self destructive self i had to look at her stuff.look at her pictures of her happy with her new bf and look at her new dorm room and college shes going to.and how much better her life is without me and how much she has done with her life and how ive done nothing sence she left over a year ago.this girl saved my life for 2 years and then she destroyed it when she left me.

everyday i feel like im wasting my life.but i never do anything to fix it.because i cant do anything.i cant do what i went to school for.so that leaves retail wich will get me no where.cant go to school.no money.I cant get out of where im at in life.everyone i know is doing something for there life and im just wasting it away.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

But hun when it is all said and done at the end of this "great" day, you are still with us and that deletes the other stuff! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. It aint going to change anything but with a shot of vodka you can feel like it did (lol). Hang in there and just remember you have us!
  3. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

I wish I wasn't here at the end of the day.There is no real reason for me to be here.I'm not gonna amount to anything.Ill never have a life.

There hasn't been a time in my life were i felt like living.I remember being 10 and thinking about killing myself.There was a time of about a year and a half were i wanted to live and could've had a future but that got ruined by me.I just don't want to live anymore.Theres nothing here for me.No family no friends and no one.Whats the point.Life is about having friends and family,doing what you like to do,Having that special someone by your side.But i have none of those so why drag life out,why hold my head up.just so i can wake up alone.go through my day alone,and then go to bed alone.I dont think i want to do that the rest of my life.