what a great start to life i had

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by blackcloud, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackcloud

blackcloud Guest

when my mother was carrying me she was involved in a love triangle and she was upset All the time,she even had a breakdown. it is said that the unborn child feels things.it that wasn't enough i was hit with something else! when i was coming into this wonderful world something went dreadfully wrong and i was born starved of oxygen, i was a deep blue. as a baby i cried all the time,im told, and as a child if anyone came into the house i would hide until they had gone. i have suffered with depression all my life. i can't say for sure that these events are the cause of my problems. any thoughts?
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

nott sure hun what to post, im sure that lack of oxygen at birth can be a reason for depression. we just want you to stay strong and you can tell us about your current feelings and what else has trigered your dipression. Were here for you :hug:
    Please take care :arms:
    Beret xxx
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I just saw a report on the local news that says that those born premature have more of a chance for all the negative stuff, like more change of dropping out of school, being less sucessful than their peers, I was born premature and only weighted 2 pounds, eh, I know its silly but maybe thats a part of my loserness.
  4. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.