What a joke

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silent1, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Well im on facebook just surfin around and find this girl i liked in highschool. and by liked, i mean i thought she was beautiful and had a great personality but she new nothing of me but one time i told her she looked good and she shrugged me off like the fat worthless human being iam with the look of like what made you think you can come up and talk to me. so back to what happened im lookin at her pics and she looks better then ever and then i see her boyfriend, o yea ladies and gentelmen. 6 pack muscle macho man latino guy lookin like a rapper. what can i expect right? just made me relize that it will never happen for me ill never get love ill never get the beautiful girl to think im worth anything. o yea then to top it off they had vacation pics of vegas and miami beach and everything and i just see how other people live there life and relize that all i do is sit home in isolation, its time people its damn about time to end this.
  2. SmolderingIce

SmolderingIce Well-Known Member

Beauty isn't skin deep. And if looks are all you're looking for in a girl, then you need a mind check..
    You'll meet the girl that's right for you. Just give it time :console:
  3. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

Hey man I know what you feel like, I think exactly the same way. But I think its important for us to remember that not everybody lives like the "beautiful and famous". A lot of people are lonely, living in isolation and generally unhappy. Just try not to compare yourself with these people...I really wanted to meet a depressed girl that knows and understand what we feel...
  4. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Don't be looking on facebook It's called facebook depression,. It can worsen your depression as well.

A girl won't make you happy unless you're happy with yourself. Happiness comes from within. She will merely compliment who you are.

Don't get me wrong if the world is cruel to you over and over it will effect you, but been in isolation there isn't even a chance for the world to be cruel to you.

Eventually you will learn not to compare yourself to others and focus on yourself and your own life.

If you're not happy about your body, get into fitness and working out, it's a matter of having the motivation to do it. It's only a few hour's a week.

"You might never fail on the scale I did, but some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default."

Try to be grateful for what you have. You're young, healthy, your parents seem to be pretty nice, etc.

Not to put your situation down at all, but think of all of the starving orphans in Africa who have HIV/AIDS and are responsible for looking after their younger siblings.

I hope you're feeling better, there's always hope and instead of looking at how much better things could be try to be grateful and realize they could be much worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.