what a mess im in

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I found out today im pregnant, 2 months pregnant infact, my periods have been all over the place, so know i did'nt no, what i dont understand is i have had 2 failed attempts in the last 2 months, so why didnt they say anything when i did unrine sample's and blood tests...i already have a 4 year old daughter,so i know what it is like bringing up a child, but its not plan sailing, i have been seeing my current boyfriend for about a month, befor that, me and my ex, where still sleeping together so yes it's his baby, i had the coil fitted so i really didnt think i would get pregnant ( i no nothing is 100% tho), my boyfriend is the best thing that has happend to me in a long time, i cant ruin what we have, nor can i expect him to understand, i personally dont think i could handle having another child, nor could my body go thru all them changes right now
    i feel suicidal over this i really do, what choice have i got, keep the baby, end up even more depressed because i will be on my own with 2 children, or do i abort, and live with the guilt for the rest of my life...

this is really the worse time for this to happen! :(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Your options are ones which must be well-thought out and require a great deal of soul searching...there are so many couples who want a child that I am sure that having your child adopted, should that be your choice, would be a reasonable option...all the best, J

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

sorry i cant comment, just wanted to let you know i'm thinking about you and to give you a hug.

Lea :hug:

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

this is a difficult choice to make hun, by keeping this baby, if you are strong enough, you will proberly lose your bf coz you will have to tell him about your ex, although there are some men who will take on anothers child they do seem very rare in young adults.
    then if your not able to look after yourself and another baby do you abort it or adopt it?
    if adoption then are you strong enough to give it away once its born?

so many qustions to be answered but i agree with Sadeyes, this will need alot of thought and soul searching.

i wish you well hun

5. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Thank you for the replies, iv been thinking adoption, but it still wouldnt b certain he/she would have a good life, then i would have to deal with the fact that one day.. they may come looking for me,

i know whatever i do.. i will feel bad... so i guess im just going to have to deal with it

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Massive hugs hun :hug:

Whatever you choose, we'll be here to help you through it.

Thinking of you, Claire xx

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

tell you a secret, when i was 20 my gf at the time had my son who i never saw or had any contact with, and over the past 20 years i have heard nothing nor had him knocking at my door.
    the odds are great that if you choose adoption that he/she will be happy and brought up not knowing about you unless they really need to know.

but you have to be strong enough to say goodbye as soon as they are born hun.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lost Spirit,
    I don't know how the laws there work, but should you opt to have the child adopted out can't you have the records sealed so they can't look for you later in life? I know here in the staes that was an option but I don't know if they still do it.
    I think once you sit down and think it over you will come up with the answer!! I think you need to sit down with your boyfriend and explain it to him. He's going to notice soon that something is amiss. It is only fair that he knows and also that right now you are so confused. This happened before the two of you got together so you weren't cheating so put that out of your mind. Good luck!!~Joseph~

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: PM'D you

10. coolspot

coolspot Member

Your decision in the end. i just wish you all the best.

As for adoption if your in the uk i don't think would be able to bloke them searching you. As m biological parents are going to find out when i'm better.

It's probably the hardest decision you will ever make. But only you can make it. take your time and people will understand your decision.

Good luck x :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
  11. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

You know, i am a guy with quiet strong spirit
    and i conside myself with quiet dark personality
    but then things like that seems easy to figure out (at least for me)
    so my advise is to go threw abortion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.