What a nightmare!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by pit, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Ever dream about killing someone? Though I'm not a kid person, I had a dream that I was roughhousing with some kids. This one particular kid I found irritating. He had glasses, short curly hair and buck teeth -- not that there's anything wrong with glasses, curly hair and buck teeth -- it's just a description -- anyway, his personality was irritating. He kept jumping up and down in front of me then jumped on my shoulders and jumped on my chest. I shoved him away and he fell down and slid across the floor. He got up and ran towards me and screamed HiYaaaa and head butted me in the stomach.

Knocked down, I was on all fours trying to catch my breath. He was dancing all around me chanting come on, come on. I then got up, grabbed his arm, spun him around three times real fast then let him go. This time he slid down the hallway across the floor at a high speed. I heard a loud thunk as his head hit the wall and noticed his entire body go limp. No movement at all from him. He was dead.

I woke up in a cold sweat or sweating 'cause of the cold act I had done. Will the cops find out about this crime in my subconscious? Hopefully not. I then went to work and thought about this dream all day.

:itachi:

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Is violence an unusual theme for your dreams and thoughts? If it's not your usual path, I don't imagine you have secret impulses to hurt others.

Sometimes dreams about death (ours or someone else's) might not be about "death" in the physical sense...For example, your dream could just be due to some person or ongoing situation that irritates you but you haven't looked at it with your conscious mind, so your unconscious dealt with it in a dream - where you kicked the problem to the curb.

If you are really upset by having this sort of dream, perhaps you have a therapist or p-doc you can talk it over it with.

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm not that upset. I hardly ever have those kinds of dreams anyway.

:robin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.