What a waste

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I am, a waste.

I've wasted my life. Done absolutely nothing. I never went to parties, never went to dances, never dated, never became a sports star, never did anything but fail.

I waste away money and have nothing to show for it. I waste away any intelligence I may have had and am just a stupid worthless man.

I have wasted everyone's time and help.

And because life is just a bunch of luck, I'll just continue to waste.
  2. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you're pretty young - probably a student - so the answer you will get to this will be along the lines of "you've still got the rest of your life ahead of you" etc. etc. ad nauseum. And this is the right answer. Just because you've led a pointless and boring life so far, doesn't mean you don't have a long, boring, tedious, and pointless life ahead of you to look forward to.

My advice is not to think about it or you will go insane.
  3. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

instead of wasting your time do something set goals for your self make achievements further your education reach for a high paying job dream a little do something fun enjoy life instead of sitting there and hating yourself for not doing anything
  4. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

You know he won't.
  5. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

its really not wise to speak for people
  6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I've wasted a helluva lotta time. And it's made me a lot healthier. I wouldn't worry about it.
  7. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Parties are over-rated. I personally find dancing boring. You're not missing out on anything. Life is just what you make of it, don't let what others make of it make up who you are.

Nearly 99.9% of the population isn't a sports star, you're not alone.
  8. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

tell me about it, if you are healthy though and dont have deep seeded psychological scars and guilt you can always get better so keep that in your corner
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bigman,
    Don't listen to Cad he has no clue of what this forum is for!!! You have a whole life ahead of you and you can change. Try a therapist, They can help redirect those negative thoughts into positives.
    Do you have anything you like to do? Maybe focus on that and school. Relationships will come in time. First you need to learn to love yourself.Something else a therapist can help you with. Don't be so hard on yourself. You know you can always volunteer somewhere to help you learn to socialize more!! I hope this helps a little. Take Care!!~Joseph~
  10. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I guess I should make it a little clearer that by school, I mean University and now that I'm 5 years into it, I'm looking back at all the shit I missed and the wasted opportunities I had.

I'm at the age where you either have a future or you're completely fucked. I'm fucked. I'm too far along to be able to make mistakes that you're supposed to make as a teenager.

thanks anyways.

kind of interesting that I got more responses when I sound like an emotional kid than when I sound like an angry adult.
  11. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I though when I was a kid..no one gives a shit about helping adults. If University's not your thing then quit you might find it better doing something else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.