• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What a young girl dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dreams sometimes scare me. I either remember something bad about all of them, or I don't remember anything about them at all. I tend to dream now about my big lie (I posted in another forum) which I hate, because it seems like its taking over my life now. Or I dream about my mother passing.

I tend to dream about being in hell. I remember one dream with these little...yes this is weird but Charlie brown and his blue blankey buddy there with x's for eyes jumping up and down on a little platform on top of lava. Yeah, I don't know how I dreamed of that, but anyways I remember just sinking into the lava, hard to breathe, but the more I sink in the easier it is for me to breathe. In that dream I kept falling from the sky countless times, only to drown.

I dream about the death of myself sometimes, and its the same in everyone. I dream sometimes about the devil, or about the death or someone important to me. Or I dream about nothing. I get a lot of Deja vu, but for a lot of dreams I can't remeber it. I only remember darkness, and I always had a feeling I had a bad dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$290.00
Goal
$255.00