What about this case...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cestmoi, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Alright, my story would be one of a heartbreak. Nothing original in this and there are many ways to look at it rationally and get over it and move on.

But what happens when that person also has the power to change one's life? I fell for her before I realised this, however it appears this is what's truly making me miserable now. She has wealth enough to live the life I dreamed of, which I can't on my own, making me burn with envy.
    How to deal with this rationally? How can I tell myself I 'll find someone else? It's so sad really that I 'm obsessed with what she has rather than her...yet I can't stop thinking how different it would all be if only we were together.
  2. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

Don't wish to appear insensitive to your problem, is money all you care about. Why not earn your own money, so you can live the life you dream of.
  3. angelgirl

angelgirl Member

So you are upset because you are not able to use her to get the life you want?
  4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

There are certain things in life that you simply have to suck up and take. It isn't pretty and it isn't fair, but there really is no cure for heartbreak and although Time does a decent job, it does its work very slowly. A relationship founded on personal possessions is doomed from the beginning and although I'm sure you care for her person as well, if your love for her material and how it can benefit you outweighs your love for her then you really have no business being in a relationship with her in the first place. I dislike writing such negative posts but I dislike lying even more.
  5. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

I find it pretty sad myself and I do not mind people pointing it out...in fact I really wish someone would harshly bring me back to reality.

Like I said, I got to like her before I realised she was rich...Now it has been a while since our ways parted and I have come to terms with the fact she's not the last person on earth who's intelligent, fun, who I can connect with and have a great time and so on.

But... I can't go on with my life, I can't appreciate other persons or my everyday stuff without thinking that if I was with her everything would be perfect...Now I still have to deal with trivial chores, the routine of a job, mine as well as any person's I come accross that I want to be with.
    Perhaps I haven't found what I will love doing as work...however I keep feeling there's a pressure to do so, so I can never quite feel I 'm doing what I want...With her I felt free...

And I 'd love to think I can someday earn for myself all that I dream of...but unless I get some extraordinary luck, there will always be some limits... some people are born too damn rich.

Yes I 'm miserable over material stuff...so sad, but at the same time, impossible to get over....
  6. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Where you been?
    Its been along time.

Get sucked to a girl ?
    Many out there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.