What am I doing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fishman

**might trigger**
What am I doing here and what is 'good in life'

Thats what I say to myself, I am mostly here because I get very very sad sometimes...but normally I'm always depressed which is a shame because I used to be so happy and 'fun to be with' evidently I still am but I'm not happy dammit!

I always think I'm wasting my life. I alsway think I should be doing something more or something excipting or spending it with different people and I don't like how its turned out and no one gives a shit. The depression always finds a way to 'get me.' I just want it to end.

Hello there, sorry to hear you feel this way - i can relate to where you are coming from. have you seen someone about the depression? are you getting any professional support?

Boratz

**might trigger**
What am I doing here and what is 'good in life'

Thats what I say to myself, I am mostly here because I get very very sad sometimes...but normally I'm always depressed which is a shame because I used to be so happy and 'fun to be with' evidently I still am but I'm not happy dammit!

I always think I'm wasting my life. I alsway think I should be doing something more or something excipting or spending it with different people and I don't like how its turned out and no one gives a shit. The depression always finds a way to 'get me.' I just want it to end.

You are here becoz of the goddamn shitheads decided to brought you in this world & live a misery. But its up to you to decide what deriction of life you go.
I am also depressive I know why I am here, But I have a son who cannot be abandon becoz I am a coward . This child worth all my suffering. Alone half the world away here I am fighting the battle of this disease.

Know where your weakeness & know even more where your stregnth are.
Use them in your advantage & proclaim a reason not to be conquered
through this illness , it is a battle everyyday , little by little you can develp
stregnth to survive. AQlso remember that life is full of constant
battles,leeft & right,sid by side, up & down, black or white,you name it its like our shadow constanly is following us. It is not a bed oof roses. Expect it everday in order for us not to be disappointed when it hits us hard.

Like Endinday say, it is a survival tool. Suffer the pain but don't fear the,.

I have to go play tennis now.Have a pain free day for today there is a hope waiting tomorrow.

Borat

F

Fishman

I've gotten all the help, still depressed and it won't go...I was once a teenager then I just got worse and worse. I have good moments and have 'gotten out of it' a couple of times but its just too much..what really matters in this world anyway. Is everything just a fragile illusion.

I wouldn't wish depression on anyone.

I've gotten all the help, still depressed and it won't go...I was once a teenager then I just got worse and worse. I have good moments and have 'gotten out of it' a couple of times but its just too much..what really matters in this world anyway. Is everything just a fragile illusion.

I wouldn't wish depression on anyone.
hugs, same as you wouldn't wish it on anyone. the fact you've gotten out of it before means you can do it again hun. have you tried CBT? I'm doing it at the moment hoping it will help.

thinking of you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00