what am i doing!!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by flayflow, Feb 24, 2009.

what do i do

1. try and get back with the ex

0 vote(s)
  2. stay single

3. get with the other guy

0 vote(s)
  4. i have no idea

1. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

oh dear:sad:
    hasn't this week bit shite:dry:

lost my bf...yet that was my fault cuz im a stuck up cow and apparently can see my handin front of my face if you get me.

i thought my relationship was shite so i found the effection i wanted with someone else...nothing happened but i just felt like i was able to be myself... i didn't have to give up smoking, i didn't have to stop doing this and that.

im head is in such a mess i really dont know what to do

i love my ex...

i like this guy a bit more then i should. even though im not with my ex and its been like a day im still worried that im not going to get him back and he' going to find someone else.

he's worried im going to run off with this other guy but the thing is... if i did it wouldn't be for a while and a while would be ages!!, not right away cuz its takes a while to get over a long time relationship and i dont want to rush things. with my ex everything was rushed at the beginning. sorta..

met on the monday

starting dating on the wednesday

and slept together on the friday...
    and thats like super fast if you get me.

we split up before//well not split up but went on a break. while we were on this break i got majourly drunk and kissed my best mates brother which later on i told my ex. wasn't happy as u can imagin but we worked round it. he began to trust me again and things got back on track... but he is not one to let tthings drop.

but iv met this guy. he's great i like him. he bought me a rose and teddy even tohugh we aint together on val day. it touched me because my bf didn't get me anything...oki its understandable because his grand [arents passed away like 2 weeks before. but the point i made to him was that i dont care what he got me, even if it was a cheap bunch of flowers from tesco, its the thought put into it that counts...anyway on the morning i asked him what the plan was and he said that he's going to the skate park to skate and asked me to go with...its val day...i dont wanna sped the day up there. i wanted to spend the day with him...anyway i let him go and went to his later on that night and we got wrecked and had a really good night. and it all kinda wen down hill from there.

i had alot of stress at the time as im trying to drop out of 6th form and do an apprenticeship and with all the jealousy on his part i started to think i wa pregnant because i was 2 weeks late...wich caused more stress...so y emotions were running high as you can imagin...so i'd been a complete bitch...

in babbling and no one will prob read allof thos cuz i know i wouldn't

i just dont know what to feel.:sad::sad:

help me beore i do something silly
  2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I think only you can know what's in your heart... but now that you've cheated on him do you think you'll be able to work things out and then get to a place where you not only trust each other again but are happy?
    It'd be better to move on than try and fix a relationship beyond that, but some relationships can be rebuilt if you try. It depends how he feels though, I mean it can make you feel like you were never cared about and were just being used till someone better comes along...
    Sorry I can't give a great deffinate answer either way, it really is down to how you feel.
  3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i think that you need to spend some time on your own to work out whats right for you and work out who you are rather than jumping from relationship to relationship
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

take some time to be on your own, clear your head of this and be yourself then when your ready someone will come along who will want you for who you are.
  5. flayflow

someone has come along who wants me for me.
    he's even said he'l wait for as long as it takes
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

good but make him wait a while, you still need time to be you and you dont want to rush things again hun
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

its your life, your risks, your choice. going straight from one relationship to another is a mistake, your just transfering feelings, not creating new ones for the new person.
    but at the same time its waht YOU think is good for YOU
  8. flayflow

the thing is if i think about ME then im going to be seen as selfish and uncaring about anyone else.

iv had some really nasty comments from my ex's sister and they really hurt + he's said some things that have it like daggers...

am i not being selfish if i only think of me?