What am I looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JobForAVictim, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JobForAVictim

JobForAVictim Well-Known Member

I was thinking about myself, and this question came up.
    The only answers I could find were "the next cut" and "death."
    It's really quite pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  2. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

not pathertic. I'm sorry you see the situation you are in as without hope and value. please read and consider the following questions, k?

1).If you could change anything in your present situation what would it be? That is, If you had all the power and magic at your disposal to change something in your life what would it be?

2). If you could change anything from your past what would it be?

3). What do you imagine will happen after your death? In that description, what will you feel (or not feel) How will your family and loved one react, and how about those who depend on you?

4). Finally, what can you do right now that would improve your mood? Even a man on death row gets a final good meal, etc. What can you do specifically, right now, that could help you. For example, i sometimes put in a movie, order pizza, light a scented candle, go for a walk, practice my harp, etc.. anything that can distract me and possibly improve my mood. is there a book or movie you haven't seen? A pet you haven't had? A person you want to call? anything.

please hang in there. I look forward to hearing your answers.

:harp:

3. JobForAVictim

JobForAVictim Well-Known Member

Okay.
    If I could, I'd get rid of my mood problems.
    Honestly, I don't know. There are a lot of things I'd ike to change. Mostly they're times when I chose the wrong thing or hurt someone else. But I can't think of just one big thing.
    My mother would be heartbroken.
    I don't know how badly it would hurt my sister or father.
    I assume it would put my friends through a lot of grief.
    I'm going to watch some Monty Python. Perhaps it will help.
    Thanks for the interesting tought-exercise. It helped to occupy a few minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.