what am i? (sexual orientation)

Discussion in 'LGBTQIA (New Forum)' started by Summer.Rain, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

im a guy, i love girls, i admire girls, i love to make them smile, to spoil them, to make them happy.
    but, when it comes to sex, i just dont want to go there, yeah im weird that way, i dont like what girls have down there, i dont like the way it looks, and nothing about it overall.
    now i saw some... girls online that are transgenders, they are pretty much girls in any way, except one,
    yeah they have their male parts down there, and it appeals to me.

now, i know im not that special and im sure there are millions of guys just like me,
    yet i never met one like that, so i dont really have anyone to talk to about it that will understand.

so what am?
    and more important, how can i ever find a girl to love and that will love me back?
  2. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

Perhaps you are heteromantic but pansexual?
  3. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

I think I'm similar, although I try not to think about it.
    Romantically im attracted to guys but I think i feel physically attracted to girls. I hate all these sexuality labels. Why can't we all just be pansexuals with preferences?
  4. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Pansexual comes to mind. And having preference for trans girls isn't a bad thing.
    seidhr_the_cheese likes this.

JAMES DOUGLAS New Member

I am in the same boat.Trying to figure it out with therapy.I only mentioned it to my Psyc Doc last week.....