what am I still doing here *might trigger not sure*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SuperBo, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

I dont know why Im still alive.. I have nothing here for me.. all I do is sleep and go online.. I have no life.. and my friends dont care enough to just give me a call.. so called friends.. Everyone I love ether leaves or just doesnt care enough.. even my ex tells me to stop being a loser.. I just wish I could go to sleep and never wake up I wish I could just stop hurting all the fucking time I wish I was never born My whole life has been shit its never gotten better.. just less shit and now its All shit.. Im tired of the stupid moodswings and im tired of people telling me that they care only for me to talk to them when I really need them and they just tell me to stop.. im being to negetive or whatever.. thats bull.. I just dont know.. I wish I could just do it and die.. no being afraid.. no wondering would find me.. no worrying about if anyone will feel like me now.. wish i could be selfish :(
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I kinda know how you feel, but what makes you to feel that way?
  3. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

I dont even know.. I dont really understand why I feel like this..
  4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Try to find out, and maybe youll find the solution.
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Booooooo.
  6. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

i feel the same, all i do is go online and sleep, or try to sleep anyway. i have no life and the only 'friends' i have, aren't friends, they dont give a shit about me. I dream every day that when i go to bed i won't wake up. I want to do it so much, but i am really scared for the people i leave behind, i want to be selfish too.
    i no this won't help in anyway, i just thaught i should say i feel exactly the same, so you know your not the only one.
  7. I'm another person who knows exactly how you feel, you're not alone. :hug:
    If you need somebody to talk to, feel free to message me hun.
  8. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'm currently out of the country so I won't be able to keep in touch that well.

Try to create a few goals for living, one of mine is to help people.
  9. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Hey Fauxateverything im in the same boat with you but not as extreme as yours.. it feels like my life is some empty street that i walk everyday and nothing seems to change. i know this is lame but i dream of having friends i can do secret hand shakes with and having full trust with them and myself. I just have friends who i know laugh at me behind my back and i know after highschool is over they wont give shits about me. Maybe i just want her back in my life but thats not an option.

its like holding onto nothing, no inspirations, no light at the end of the tunnel but im still here and reading this topic and asking myself what am i still doing here like the title.
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Be glad that you can do something. If you can sleep and go online, sleep and go online. I can barely get myself online, and I can't sleep. So be thankful for what you can do.
  11. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know how you feel but it is good that you realise that if you did give up it would be a selfish act as you would hurt your family. I know 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have said that but its true and ignore what your ex says everybody knows that ex's are assholes. All I can advise is just concentrate on yourself do things that make you feel good about yourself exercise or even running I know you feel as if you have no energy but you must try to do some activities to keep yourself busy from getting these thoughts. I wish you the best and I hope it all works out for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.