What am I supposed to do..?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by bluelikejazz, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluelikejazz

bluelikejazz New Member

I'm just sitting here by myself and I don't know what to do. I have memories of being sexually abused as a child by a family friend. I was working through it for a while but decided it was too much and decided to ignore it. I feel all these feelings bubbling up inside of me again and I just feel disgusting and worthless and I hate myself. I remember feeling aroused by my abuser when I was younger and it just makes me want to die. I told both my parents a few months ago and they didn't believe me. My dad even said "If anything were going on you would have told me." This has affected me a lot, sex and being touched causes excruciating pain, I've developed schizo-affective disorder, terrible depression, headaches caused by stress, and I eat as a comfort and have gained about 120 lbs since I started working through my problems. I'm at my wits end. I HATE myself- HATE HATE HATE. There's just no where left to go.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry your father of all people does not believe you what about your mother hun what does she say I believe you and i do hope you can talk to someone outside your family then and get some therapy to help you heal
    I also know a site that help people that have been sexually abused hun and they could help you I am sure if you want the connection pm me and i will find it for you it is called i believe Pandora's Aquarium they have connections to every country help lines for people that have been sexually assaulted they will help you find the connections you need ok.

Don't hun don't hate you . The anger should not be directed at you YOU did nothing wrong you are innocent here I hope you can reach out and get some therapy hun and start working on healing you I hear you and i believe you hugs.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.