what am i supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by tintin, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tintin

    tintin Guest

    i am really sorry to bother you guys. i just need to let everything out. i have been getting raped most weekends for the past 11years. my family dnt care they are lettin it happen. i started cutting about 3 years ago nd now even that isnt keepin the suicidal thoughts at bay. i O.D a lot to try and get away from the pain. i just want all this to end. i just want all this pain to go away. i tried goin to the police i dialled the number than hung up because i was so scared what would happen. i cant go on like this. im sorry to tel you all this. ther is more i just dont feel up to talkin bout it. im sorry guys for bothering you.
  2. carol2237

    carol2237 Guest

    hey hunny

    *huggles* i know what you are going through, and i would like you to know that my pm box is always open, dont be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

  3. tintin

    tintin Guest

    thanks carol. i just dont know what im supposed to do i told my dad wen i wa 15 but nothing happened he jus let his frend carry on nd am supposed to stay ther every sat nyt. becca x
  4. forever.yours

    forever.yours New Member

    hi becca...

    you really should go to the police and tell them what's happening... and tell them you're afraid of what might happen... they should be able to help and maybe get you out of there without getting you in danger...

    if you're afraid to go to the police, talk to your teacher or school counselor about it... they should give you the right advice =)

    anyway, my pm box is open too if you want to talk about it, im here =)

    take care
  5. Melmoth the Wanderer

    Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

    I think you know in your heart what you have to do, and I think that's why you're trying to get away from all your pain. You need to leave this situation as soon as possible. To do that, you need help.

    If you're ready to make the call, first find a safe place you can stay for a while--with a friend or another family member, for example. If you feel up to it, call the police from their house.

    If you don't have a safe place to go, or if you want to talk to someone in person, find a local rape crisis center or teen health center, or call a rape hotline. People there can help you out and be there to support you when you do call the police. If you don't have a place to stay, they can help make arrangements.

  6. lauraxx

    lauraxx New Member

    im so sorry hun x x
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2008
  7. Joshuwah

    Joshuwah Well-Known Member

    hiya becca, if you need someone to talk to I practicly live on this site, feel free to message me :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.