What an niccotine addict i am...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

So i run out of ciggaretss... and i walked like 30 minutes to find open pub to buy them...

I smoke less than 2 years but im already have addicted, and im only 16...:mad:
    What i hate is that i know that when i will stop, i have in plan to stop in next 2 years, i will go thru hell...

Since im depressed, i cant stop... First i have to cure depression, and then slowly stop smoking... I made plans to quit this year, i manage to came from 30 to 20 ciggarets daily... But when i got really depressed, i start to smoke over 30 ciggarets daily again...

You know that niccorete stuff... can you mix them with ciggs? I mean to smoke and use them to smoke less?
  2. zetaf

zetaf Well-Known Member

3. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

i've gone out at 4am to find a 24hr CVS to buy cigs before so you're not alone.
    quitting is possible, though i have yet to. :hug:

also its dangerous to mix nicotine medication with cigs, can cause health problems.
  4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

But problems is, that im not ready yet and that i dont want to stop yet... But i will have to stop soon...:)
    But i will try to cut them down...
  5. You can actually overdose (nicotine poisoning) if you take the meds and still smoke...

Not too pleasant! Some symptoms:

Vomiting and nausea, diarrhea
    Difficulty breathing
    Stomach pains/cramps
    Drooling (or, for toddlers, more drooling than usual)
    Skin lesions (caused by prolonged chain-smoking)
  6. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I had these symptoms sometimes... like when i smoke over 5 ciggarets in 1 hour...
  7. Well then...

What do you suppose is the logical conclusion?

8. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

I think this is my fourth day without cigarettes.

I'm tempted to go out and buy some cos I want a smoke but I know it is pointless and it's a waste of money I dont' have.

No alcohol or tobacco for me now, government approved demons cast out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.