What animals are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
I am afraid of bats even though they eat mosquitos.

They fly at my head and I dont like that.
Marvel, by any chance, do you resemble a mosquito?πŸ˜‰
Bats, mice, rats (but not as scared of pet rodents), snakes, piranhas, skunks (because of the smell), bears, Bigfoot, lol I'm sure there's a lot more.
Me too, mice and rats. If you want to see me standing on a chair and screaming like a woman in a movie from the 1950's, just let a mouse loose in my living room.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Marvel, by any chance, do you resemble a mosquito?πŸ˜‰

Me too, mice and rats. If you want to see me standing on a chair and screaming like a woman in a movie from the 1950's, just let a mouse loose in my living room.
In the places I used to live, they would show up often. I mean, mice would show up...not sure how I would react if I saw a rat.

I was scared of dogs when I was a kid, now I'm just uneasy around those who bark aggressively or lunge at you.
When i was 6 i remember living by another gate that had other dogs and every time they would come up to the gate and bark like crazy i would cry and have a fit! lol. my neighbor has a dog and i get anxiety when he would come barking at the door when i would walk past their apartment. i actually got chased by their dog last week lol i was screaming and everything hahaha. i love dogs they are adorable and cute and lovable i might get one one day but they scare me i am afraid they might bite or attack me..

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
When i was 6 i remember living by another gate that had other dogs and every time they would come up to the gate and bark like crazy i would cry and have a fit! lol. my neighbor has a dog and i get anxiety when he would come barking at the door when i would walk past their apartment. i actually got chased by their dog last week lol i was screaming and everything hahaha. i love dogs they are adorable and cute and lovable i might get one one day but they scare me i am afraid they might bite or attack me..
Yeah, some dogs can be unpredictable and that's scary. Like they will chase after you if you just walk past them on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00