What animals have been in your dreams?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by MrDepressed, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

I was curious what animals people here dream of?
    The most common animal in my dreams is the bear.. but I have also dreamed of cats (which can always talk), horses, moose(they are always terrifying), bore, wolves, and dogs.

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I dream of dogs, and horses. ^^

3. Lately Ive been dreaming of my dead cat, Samantha (who had many loving nicknames).
    She was my soul mate (got me though a LOT of stuff) for 17 years - a constant & true companion. Shes been dead for 2 years this month and I miss her so much except that so much else bad has happened, I don't have time to mourn her loss. Her simple presenece in the dreams is comforting but it doenst calm my life - especially when I have other nighmares inbetween. Still, animals are some of the best souls I know. I DO miss her - I've gone through so much since she left. She was my grounding place. I no longer have any couarge or guts. I've been WASTED and destroyed by everytihing else that has come to pass. BUT... I remember I was ALWAYS glad for the time she was in my life - when small moments mattered... It all makes me so sad - and it doenst take much

FAL1

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  4. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

About 10 years ago I had a beautiful alaskan malamute, she went to live with my dad because I moved into the city and he lived on a farm.. one night I had this dream that she come up to me and crawled into my lap.. the next day I find out she is missing and about a few weeks later they find her dead under the snow.. to me it was like she saying good buy to me.

5. Edicius si Evol

Edicius si Evol Well-Known Member

Some days ago I dreamt I had sex with a grizzly bear. :blink:

And no, I am neither in zoophilia nor do I like hairy men.

6. I had a dream similar to that with another cat we used to have. He too went mising, nad one night I had a dream - it felt more real than that, that he was lying on my chest purring in the middle of the night, as if to say 'It's ok - I'm alright now". I could actually feeel the weight of him - and the feeling was remarkable. I DO believe he came back to sooth my worries, and yes, to say "goodbye" --- and I felt real peace after that. Animals are amazing...

FAL1

7. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

cant say I ever had sex in my dreams with an animal, but I know there was a deer that wanted to have sex with me, it was terrifying...lol

8. physician

physician Well-Known Member

donkey

9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I dream about my dog, and about riding unicorns. Last night i dreamt about flying over the city... It was very beautiful.

10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

:rofl:

Now that I think about it, animals have never appeared in my dreams.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Bears
    Dogs
    Cats
    Birds
    Lions

12. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I dreamt about a squirrel once, it was more of a nightmare cos it was evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.