• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

What animals have been in your dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrDepressed

I was curious what animals people here dream of?
The most common animal in my dreams is the bear.. but I have also dreamed of cats (which can always talk), horses, moose(they are always terrifying), bore, wolves, and dogs.

F

FoundAndLost1

Lately Ive been dreaming of my dead cat, Samantha (who had many loving nicknames).
She was my soul mate (got me though a LOT of stuff) for 17 years - a constant & true companion. Shes been dead for 2 years this month and I miss her so much except that so much else bad has happened, I don't have time to mourn her loss. Her simple presenece in the dreams is comforting but it doenst calm my life - especially when I have other nighmares inbetween. Still, animals are some of the best souls I know. I DO miss her - I've gone through so much since she left. She was my grounding place. I no longer have any couarge or guts. I've been WASTED and destroyed by everytihing else that has come to pass. BUT... I remember I was ALWAYS glad for the time she was in my life - when small moments mattered... It all makes me so sad - and it doenst take much

FAL1

Last edited:
M

MrDepressed

About 10 years ago I had a beautiful alaskan malamute, she went to live with my dad because I moved into the city and he lived on a farm.. one night I had this dream that she come up to me and crawled into my lap.. the next day I find out she is missing and about a few weeks later they find her dead under the snow.. to me it was like she saying good buy to me.

F

FoundAndLost1

About 10 years ago I had a beautiful alaskan malamute, she went to live with my dad because I moved into the city and he lived on a farm.. one night I had this dream that she come up to me and crawled into my lap.. the next day I find out she is missing and about a few weeks later they find her dead under the snow.. to me it was like she saying good buy to me.
I had a dream similar to that with another cat we used to have. He too went mising, nad one night I had a dream - it felt more real than that, that he was lying on my chest purring in the middle of the night, as if to say 'It's ok - I'm alright now". I could actually feeel the weight of him - and the feeling was remarkable. I DO believe he came back to sooth my worries, and yes, to say "goodbye" --- and I felt real peace after that. Animals are amazing...

FAL1

M

MrDepressed

cant say I ever had sex in my dreams with an animal, but I know there was a deer that wanted to have sex with me, it was terrifying...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00