What Annoys you about your Neighborhood?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by MiraWolf95, Nov 23, 2010.

?

What Annoys you about your Neighborhood?

1. Animals (pets/strays/etc.)

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. People

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Crimes

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. I have no problem with mine.

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. I don't live in one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (please specify)

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I chose Animals for mine because the people that live behind us have these 2 dogs that bark at everything 24/7. Plus theres 2 stray cats that jump on the cars and rip up trash bags in trash cans. Thats pretty much the only problem with my neighborhood. I've only lived here a few months and I like it. I wish the animals weren't such a major problem though. So yeah, what about your neighborhood? I like mine much better than my old one. My old neighborhood had RUDE people, a landlord that did drugs, kids staying in the roads, and many crimes. I am thankful to be away from that place. ♥

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  2. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Not enough shooting these days. Ammo prices are high, and everyone is stingy.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Right now, the worst thing about the block of houses I'm living in is that it's referred to as 'the Ghetto' of town... by the other people who live there.
    Why?
    Because they are all crack dealers/addicts/child abusers/lazy arseholes < They are given a chance to change and make their lives better but instead- they take advantage of the government's generosity and use the money for housing on crack- and use the money for their children's winter clothes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn beer.

Good parenting.
    I love this neighborhood. -__-
    Poor little brother is in highschool and it's a secret that he lives here because if people at school knew- he would be ridiculed for being poor; like I was when I was in school.

Every single day/night- people are in the back arguing and getting drunk.
    Our windows have been egged 3 times since we moved in a month ago.
    Someone painted a giant penis on our front door. (< that one I don't mind so much, it's kind of funny more than anything. heh. phallus.)
    Good thing I never go outside~ :shelbi:

4. MiraWolf95

Dang. Your neighborhood sounds worser than my old one. I've visited neighborhoods that sound like yours though. Not far from my neighborhood theres a 'ghetto' part of town. My parents made a pretty good choice choosing this neighborhood. My mother recently asked our neighbors how long they have lived here. They said 14 years they've lived here and have only been robbed once.

5. KittyGirl

omai... "only robbed once"? XD
    That's good? lol
    Living in our bad neighborhoods all my life we were never robbed before. Not even back in the town I grew up in where no one locked their doors. haha
    people these days... -__-

6. MiraWolf95

Yeah lol. I think once out of all them years sounds fine. It sure beats another bad neighborhood I use to live in. We only lived there almost a year but we were robbed about 5 times or more. My grandfather got shot in the stomach in that same neighborhood right when we had moved out of it. He moved out of there then. He nearly died in the hospital. That neighborhood was the most 'ghetto' I've ever lived in.

7. KittyGirl

bleh- stay away from places like those at all cost.

Good thing for me that small town ghetto's aren't nearly as scary as city ghettos... and we don't really have much of a gun problem 'round here, either.
    Now... samurai swords and ninja stars are on the uprise as murder weapons.
    Ninja assassins are invading Canada as we speak!

...I'm done talking. haha

8. MiraWolf95

lol XD
    Yeah, small town ghettos aren't as bad at city ghettos.

9. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

My neighbors.

In the block of flats that I live in all my neighbors are fucking useless and annoying.
    My closest ones of the left side of my flat are fucking insane. The mother is a 35 year old South African stripper who came to New Zealand along with her daughter and she will cheat on her husband at the drop of a hat. The husband is a 40 something old mechanic who will also cheat on his wife at the drop of a hat. Every week they will cheat on each other (Hell I've caught the step father banging his step daughter who I'm friends with at least twice now) in order to get back at each other and then they will yell at each other for hours. the next morning they will have loud make up sex. Now I wouldn't really care but they always keep the blinds down meaning everyone else gets to see their morning mating ritual. Come to think of it this morning she came on to both me and flatmate because last night she caught her husband in bed with another women.

On the right side my neighbors are the arty wanker types who are always having druggies coming in and out of their flat 24/7. They always leave empty bottles and dirty needles along the main path. Most of time none of them are working so their all dole blugers and will go around bumming for money all the bloody time. 2 months ago one of them passed out and soiled himself all over my front lawn when I was at work.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

10. trippy

trippy Member

Well, where i used to live, the people there used to annoy the fuck out of me. everyone talked. seemed like everyone knew everyones business. nobody could mind their OWN shit. if something happen, everyone knew instantly.

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Yapping dogs
    I know just how you feel Miranda...24/7
    there are dogs all around me here...and their yapping is driving me over the edge..
    I've complained to the ranger and things have settled with one lot of dogs....
    Oh for some peace.!

and you know what it's the owners fault not the dogs....

12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Noise. One guy blasts his bass most nights and I can hear it in my room :\

Soon enough I'll be moving back to my rural home across the country, much better there.

13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Mine used to be a good area, but crime is starting to be a problem. And now, on the street next to mine, there's a Pit Bull that's always loose, it's already attacked me and my dog, and then one of my neighbors, and even though the people have gotten two warnings, nothing's been done about it.

14. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

There's a lot I don't like about this place, but it's mostly the people. You have to be so careful about where you go, what time you go out, even where you look, or you'll get robbed. I got assaulted and almost mugged once, but they didn't get anything, but that was in broad daylight. If you go out after 8pm, the odds are you'll be going to the morgue in a body bag, too. There's always a gang war at my old school which is literally at the end of the street next to mine, and by gang wars, I mean proper gang wars. The kind with guns, knives, all sorts of weapons. People have died because of these things.

So I hate the people in this neighbourhood. Actually no, I hate the whole of North London. All these people in other countries hear about is how great London is, but to be completely honest, as soon as you're out of central London, you have to be careful with your life.

15. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I chose people. They're loud sometimes. They build things I guess and they're banging and drilling is SO loud. Ugh. Also, they do all that in the front yard. They're inthe front yard a lot, which makes me feel really weird when i have to leave the house. I just know they're looking at me. It's really irritating.

EDIT: ALSO!!! They park in the place I park a lot of the time. And the people who park there don't even LIVE next door, they're just friends or whatever. I wish they'd park on the other side of their house. I have to leave the house at 5am four days of the week and I can't get out of the driveway when it's pitch black outside. It's so frustrating!!! God. I hate people. xD

16. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

That my neighbors dont put lids on thier garbage cans.

17. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

kinda annoying and embarrassing as my neighbours are quite loud when having sex and when i run into them in the elevator all i can think of is their loud sex moans(but tbh i dont hear that much but i do know they have a healthy sex life :blink:) and i don't think they know tho as i dont have a sex life and they have never heard a peep from me so maybe they think its more sound proof than it really is?

18. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

CHAVS!!! :mad::mad::mad: The one downstairs blasting rave at stupid hours when I have college in the morning and the neighbours shagging really loudly.

19. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

crimes. cant have a radio in my car because
    someone bust out the window if i lock it. they allready did.
    they stole my dads radios 3 times from each car he had(he repairs junk cars and sells them)
    people steal mail from boxes here..
    someone stole our hose outside..
    and stole our gas from the tanks. had 3 cars stolen here as well.
    one of them was my moms friends car she parked outside the house.
    someone burned down the park swingsets in the park 2 times.
    after they rebuilt it. blah prolly not as bad as other places tho.
    one thing made me mad was..someone stole my dads power generator.
    he lives in a tiny trailer so he has no power now. how messed up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  20. xToxThexGravex

xToxThexGravex Well-Known Member

My neighborhood is blight-ridden, and everyone is a prude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.