what are feeling things?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lost_child, Oct 2, 2007.

1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

tell me how to feel and I will feel it..
    tell me what to do and I will do it..
    i don't know how to do things for me, I don't know how i should feel. i don't know what feelings are, its all pathetic. why is it to difficult to know how i'm feeling, how can i tell someone how I'm feeling when all I know is that I feel shit.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you feel like "shit"
    That is a feeling hun.
    You're feeling down and depressed.
    Maybe numb.
    No happiness, yet, one day you will.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

thoughts and feelings all get mied up sometimes and itshard to decide whats whats hun but keep trying becouse u deserve to feel the nice tings as well as te not so nice
    my thughts r with u tc sweetie

4. luso

luso Active Member

One day, tomorow or in one year or more, (it took me 5), you´ll wake up from the nightmare, and realise everything changed. you´ll be able to feel again, and even be happy, for a couple of hours or for weeks, it doesn´t matter, cause you´ll know that life can get a bit easier and not suck that much.
    For 5 years I´ve been sleeping awake, without feeling, without living, being a walking dead body treated like shit and just not caring about it cause I wasn´t living I was just existing. One day I woke up, and felt with some help I could open my eyes a little bit and have been opening them a little more every year. Changing school, and some antidepression pills helped a bit ...