1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are feeling things?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lost_child, Oct 2, 2007.

1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

tell me how to feel and I will feel it..
    tell me what to do and I will do it..
    i don't know how to do things for me, I don't know how i should feel. i don't know what feelings are, its all pathetic. why is it to difficult to know how i'm feeling, how can i tell someone how I'm feeling when all I know is that I feel shit.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you feel like "shit"
    That is a feeling hun.
    You're feeling down and depressed.
    Maybe numb.
    No happiness, yet, one day you will.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

thoughts and feelings all get mied up sometimes and itshard to decide whats whats hun but keep trying becouse u deserve to feel the nice tings as well as te not so nice
    my thughts r with u tc sweetie

4. luso

luso Active Member

One day, tomorow or in one year or more, (it took me 5), you´ll wake up from the nightmare, and realise everything changed. you´ll be able to feel again, and even be happy, for a couple of hours or for weeks, it doesn´t matter, cause you´ll know that life can get a bit easier and not suck that much.
    For 5 years I´ve been sleeping awake, without feeling, without living, being a walking dead body treated like shit and just not caring about it cause I wasn´t living I was just existing. One day I woke up, and felt with some help I could open my eyes a little bit and have been opening them a little more every year. Changing school, and some antidepression pills helped a bit ...