What Are Our REAL New Years Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bag_of_struggles

Whatever anyone puts in this thread doesn’t have to be the final form. This is just a place to bounce off ideas.

So far what I want is to be more genuine. To talk less trash behind people’s back and say the things I mean to their face. I hate being catty. I’m tired of things like this. So that is goal one I’ve thought of.

cymbele

SF Supporter
To be alive and involved in my grandson's life. The latter might be a challenge as the mother - my daughter - is terribly protective and worried about Covid. And she doesn't like my social lifestyle

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
To be alive and involved in my grandson's life. The latter might be a challenge as the mother - my daughter - is terribly protective and worried about Covid. And she doesn't like my social lifestyle
You used the word "challenge." That's what life is all about. It's challenge.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
To be grateful for the people I have in my life, grateful for the endless support and just to show gratitude and to not take anything for granted.

PrincessPure

Have fun and don't take things seriously. In 2 or 3 years I will have a lot of responsibilities so for now just, have fun and enjoy. And study more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00