Ideas & Opinions What are some unanswerable questions that bother you?

Because I have to deal with it so often.
Why does the fact that it happens often mean that you deserve it, though?
*console

Just curious. I don't happen to believe that any higher power is handing out hardships to us - it's pretty random as far as I can see. I'd love to believe Karma, but I don't. Some people have more hardship because they are poor or just unlucky, belong to a marginalized group, had a bad childhood, have addictions, et cetera. It is in NO WAY the fault of that individual.

It's not your fault. Life is not fair. But I do believe we can sometimes change our luck with the right attitude. But sometimes not - it just depends on the factors.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Why does the fact that it happens often mean that you deserve it, though?
*console

Just curious. I don't happen to believe that any higher power is handing out hardships to us - it's pretty random as far as I can see. I'd love to believe Karma, but I don't. Some people have more hardship because they are poor or just unlucky, belong to a marginalized group, had a bad childhood, have addictions, et cetera. It is in NO WAY the fault of that individual.

It's not your fault. Life is not fair. But I do believe we can sometimes change our luck with the right attitude. But sometimes not - it just depends on the factors.
I don't know, I guess I'm used to it by now and it's hard to see that I deserve anything good to happen to me.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Another one....supposedly God created everything, but how did God come into existence?
The Religious people say that God always existed. To counter that, many people believe that the Universe itself always existed. After all, if one can believe that God always existed, then it's just as easy to say that the Universe always existed. So in that case, there's No need for a Creator, because the Universe was always here.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00