what are the things you do before you commit?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wecouldfightcrime, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

well, having never attempted before (right now i feel it's 'not my time') but starting to plan for <edit moderator total eclipse time line> I'm just curious to know what are some of the things anyone has done before attempting. eg write your suicide notes, clean the house, delete internet history, see family members etc....

i know some of you may of just attempted as a spur of the moment but ya know.

oh and hello by the way...i'm a new girl :D

:boogie:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun what some of us have done hun is call our doctor to help. We have asked for therapy to get us strong We have done everything to make sure we don't leave YOu leaving will only set up more suicidal behavior in the ones that you leave behind There is help seek it now ok Put your time and energy planning on how to get well not the opposite hugs

3. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

Hello wecouldfightcrime,

Welcome to the forum. Among the things I've done are to print out a file with all my bank/utility/credit card numbers and info. And cleaning the house will be one of the last steps. Not sure if i want to write a note or not, or what it should say....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.