What Are The Things You Enjoy About Spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Healthanxious

With all the negativities around us, I am so looking forward to spring. Warmer temperatures mean you can spend more time outside without freezing your feet off, which is great for mental health. Research also found that the longer the sun was up during the day, the less mental distress people experienced. I also love how the flowers bloom and hear the birds chirping, it makes me feel relaxed. What are the things you enjoy about spring?

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Seeing and hearing the birds. I look forward to seeing the Red Robin's on my lawn. The rain with all the worms means good eatin for the baby birds. Maybe I'll get my bike ready too and bike around.and people, they'll be in good spirits.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Bluebonnets bluebonnets, time for them here in Texas...acres of the countryside and by the highways are seeded with them and they are impressive.....going to look for some today
I know what you mean. The bluebonnets and indian paintbrushes get in bloom and are colorful and quite pretty.

A_J_R

I actually have a version of seasonal affective disorder but in reverse. I love fall and winter and hate spring and summer, so I get massively depressed at the beginning of it. I think it has to do with growing up in a desert climate, where the summers were endless and exhaustingly hot. We didn't get much fall or winter so when I do come across cooler climates, I always feel so good.

But, I am looking forward to swimming! It's an exercise I just took up again in the last couple of years (I swam A LOT as a kid cuz it was so hot outside), and it always makes me feel more relaxed, so in that respect, I can't wait for things to warm up a bit!

neutralbuoyancy

stuck in place yet again
feb - march all the trees my house has flowers that blossom either pink or white color usually pink during end of march n feb to march white. also my high school has an arch way thing who goes to a round about, the arch way separates too parking lots the middle school on left high school on the right. there are about five to 6 trees on each of the two archways which has white flowers blossoming during feb to march, I always loved driving in between them.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hearing the birds singing very early whilst not waking up really cold lol, that is really relaxing for me. I also like BBQ'a in the sun (when we get some sun :D ), I also like the smell from the flowers outside, its nicely overwhelming :)

I love winter but I guess spring does have its good points too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00