what are we doing here?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by absolution, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I mean really...what exactly is the point of life? of all the suffering and pain and death...? wtf is the god damn point?! :cry:
  2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

((((((((((( Sam ))))))))))))))) I'm sorry how your feeling. You have to find a reason to live each day. Maybe you can try to stay interested in small things like sports, reading, games etc...(thats what I try to do). I hope you bounce back up again hun.
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thank you, love. (((((hugs)))))) I'm trying. It's so hard and it just ugh it sucks :(
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

(((gentle hugs)))) Kiddo

I dunno. it hurts so much.
  5. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

to be honest, the point of life still seems vague to me.
    we are doomed to face disappointments, and pains of all kinds.
    still, ppl keep having children desperately hoping they all will have a happy life despite the fact that their future is in fact unpredictable, and i still can't see the point of taking that kind of risk.

however, we are already here.
    the most important thing is you must come to terms with yourself.
    it's fundamental, in my opinion.
    learn to love yourself, accept your flaws, forgive yourself and try to be a better, kinder person.
    you may then see life from a new perspective.
    here is one of my favorite quote and it may answer your question.
    'As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.' -Audrey Hepburn

warmest hugs, L-0ve
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

(((((((((((((((((((((((kali))))))))))))))))))))))))) i know it does :( I know <3333

pppqp you have a lot of good points and you really helped. Thank you :) xxxxx
  7. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

Beats me. I've tried everything...
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Samee. Nothing works and I'm losing my mind. I have to fight for everything or give something up or lose people and idk what to do any?pre. It hurts so bad.
  9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

(((hugs hugs hugs))) you kiddo
    hurts so much :sad:

I don't want you to hurt :no:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.