What are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by the_me_that_you_know, Aug 29, 2007.

?

What you're attracted to

1. Macho guys

26 vote(s)
    15.7%
  2. Femenine guys

21 vote(s)
    12.7%
  3. Butch women

17 vote(s)
    10.2%
  4. Girly girls

72 vote(s)
    43.4%
  5. It dosen't really matter

61 vote(s)
    36.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. If you're a lesbian do you prefer "butch" women or "lipstick lesbians"?
    If you're a gay male do you prefer "macho" guys or femenine guys?
    If you are bi do you have a personal preference?
    If str8 what type do you prefer most?

2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'm straight. Without a doubt girly girls. :smile: The girlier, the better...

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I am 'straight' but I'm also a little bi. I moslty like girly girls or emo girls...so both kinds.

4. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

I'm bi, but undoubtedly, the "bad boys" appeal most... :laugh: I like a bit of danger!

Besides that, I have few preferences. As long as the person accepts me unconditionally for who I am, doesn't try to change me, has coinciding interests, and a good sense of humor...that's all I really care about. :D

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I like it all, but atm guys with long dark hair :tongue:

6. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I'm straight, though i'd say it 'doesn't really matter' only because I'm not exactly sure the results are of what I'd say I'm attracted to. I guess in short as long as a girl is fun to be around. I don't like real competitive or 'butch' girls, because I see it somewhat...foolish to compete in a relationship. :tongue: Not sure, just llove is about you and your partner, not who is better or stronger.

Not TOO girly either, because it's nice to have someone unique. Maybe someone who enjoys the simple things of life. Expressive and artistic, yet quiet and calm. Not sure. It's not like I am super picky, because as long as it's bearable and we don't have completely opposite interests.

Dunno. I guess I don't really take looks into consideration alot. I'm more so as long as they take care of themselves and are clean and such. Not really so much that if they're just 'born lucky' with good looks. I know I don't like that at all. Nor anyone who is conceded and constantly talks about how 'hot' they are.

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Meh, I like intelligent guys, with an edge. :dunno:

8. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Well, no doubt girly girls. But too bad, all the girls I know in my life is so realistic and everyone one of them only thinks about realistic things and see things from a very realistic view too..dammit. Not a dreamer like me..not at all!!! Huuuwwaaaaa.... :cry:

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm bi and voted 'it doesn't really matter' :smile:

10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter. They could be of any background as long as they have a good personality to me.

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

People who are themselves. A person who's not afraid to be themself and doesn't give a fuck what people think of them, while having rational mind set and the ability to dream and love in life, aswel as being deadly and decisive, beautiful and admirable, and a complete and utterr pain in the ass. :tongue:

I like people who are just who they are

Oh yeah, natural breasted, long gorgeous hair, beautiful face and raspberry smile with eyes that take the world away when you look into them, n a fuckin sexy body with sexy tattoos all over it and a voice that lulls you to sleep in sheer pleasure..

owhr a wild sexy girl with a mind like no other, cause it's hers eh? free as a bird

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2007
  12. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I'm straight and don't really have a preference. Though I don't care for make-up, it doesn't bother me that a girl wears it. Oh, and I do love dark hair for some reason, not complete black but close.

13. BelovedDreamer

BelovedDreamer Well-Known Member

I'm queer and I love women in general, though I have a distinct predilection for butch women (esp. older ones).

As to men, that's just all over the place. Never can tell.

14. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

From the options, I guess "It dosen't really matter" fits best? :dunno:

Gimme someone funny(!!), smart, mysteriously attractive (whether physically or in personality; or both :shy:), and with a bit of depth and I'm a happy camper. :thumbup:

...for awhile. :evil:

But I'd easily toss all that for one with whom I click and just really, really like.

15. As long as I can love the person and they can love me. Someone who makes me happy, and I'm able to make them happy. Someone who's loving, sweet, kind, caring, thoughtful, just themselves. You know who you are love. :wub:

16. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Likewise

17. ScorchedInBlack

ScorchedInBlack Active Member

I'm bi and it doesn't matter to me either way
    as long as they respect me and don't abuse me
    as long as the person is nice to me and caring and
    thoughtful, as long as the person is there during the tough
    times and they know that I love them just for themselves
    nothing else matters. As long as they make me feel complete and
    happy.

i have found that person and
    just her voice makes me feel safe..
    even though I know shes thousands of miles away
    she's with me all you the time right here in my heart.

You know who you are baby.:wub:

18. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

I'd say I'm generally more attracted to masculine women. Probably because I'm a relatively feminine guy, and my being sensitized to masculine women could be mother nature's way of balancing out the genetic pool? Then again, it doesn't really matter what I'm attracted to. Women are the selective ones :sad:

19. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

None of the options appeal to me. I love a girl with brains, who is caring, with a good personality that I can joke around with. :)

20. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

$MyName's idea of a woman appeals to me.

But if I had to adhere to the poll choices, I suppose it would be closer to masculine women than girly girls. Ultra-feminine "prissy" girls can become irritating fast.