what are you doing on valentines day?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Feb 3, 2011.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

what are you doing? =]

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Nothing. Just a day like any other.

What are YOU doing?

3. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

it's just a boring lonely day like any other, so nothing

4. The Scream

probably the same =]

btw - hi Domo :shelbi:

5. The Scream

:hug:

6. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Sweet fuck all and valentines day can lick my sweet nut sack for all I care.

Like I said before its a bullshit over commercialized Holiday which exists for no reason other than to sell overpriced chocolates and shitty cards.

Also even if I had missus right now I would give her the best valentines day gift possible............................... Nothing.

7. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

No plans as usual, though I wonder if it's tougher if you're a guy who lives in Japan and gets stiffed every Feb. 14th?:blub:

Valentine's Day (February 14) in Japan is basically the day for women to give men chocolates or gifts. This is how Valentine's Day is celebrated in Japan and attractively packaged chocolates are widely sold at stores in Japan before Valentine's Day. Women are expressing love to men by giving chocolates on Valentine's Day. But it's also common for women to give chocolates to men who they don't actually love, such as co-workers and friends. This kind of chocolates are called giri-choco which mean chocolates given because of obligations.

8. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

japan seems like a very nice place to be right now lol

9. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

my favourite holiday and it will be even though
    ive never had anyone to celebrate it with =D who cares.
    the idea is sweet. go buy some chocolate for yoruself!
    im so going to have some chocolate cake. just becuz.
    :cake:

10. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Nothing too. Haha I rather wait till the day after Valentine's Day to buy chocolates as shops will be trying to clear their old stocks and the price will be lower.

11. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Working i guess

12. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Nothing, i have no love in my life, but i will send my eight year old daughter her usual anon card, she loves them! always asks me if its elvis presley, she has a crush on him! wtf? ha

13. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I'm Indulging myself In chocolates...alone! :D

14. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I am going to SAVE my money this time! HAH Thats a good thing...:grr: Shit I hate being a great, great, great grandma about that sex-thing..

15. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

No going to work ive tried, oh damn for months and now im addicted :DDDD history !!!

16. chrislad

chrislad Member

I'd be gutted if someone bought me chocolates out of 'obligation'. Probably because I take myself too seriously, but honestly, I'd feel like shit!

17. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Nothing. I never do.

18. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Pray that husband will remember its Valentine. I'll probably buy my own box of chocolates and eat it all in front of him without sharing. I hope I'll find those dark cherry ones he is crazy about. That will teach him ;) .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
  19. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Probably spend it alone wishing I was spending it with a certain someone. I'll be trying to do something to get my mind off of things. I'm not even sure what day it lands on.. so I got that going for me lol.

20. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I prefer to think of Valentines Day as "Singles Awareness Day" instead. I'll be sitting along, watching cheesy romantic comedies, and cuddling my teddy bear. Also, will probably help cheer up my best friend. His girlfriend broke up with him for her best friend. He's so depressed. So that's what I'll be doing, I suppose.