What are you doing this Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Confusticated, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Okay so I don't know if there's a thread like this already, but hey I don't care. Delete this if there is. It's the 1st of December now, so we all know what that means. What are you doing this Christmas?

For me, it'll be a day of me, myself and I in a tiny bedroom, probably with my laptop, 360 and some films and games while the family do whatever it is they normally do. It'll be rather relaxing! :)
  2. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

I'll have two glasses of champagne a nice dinner and i'll watch some movies on my own.

I don't get along with my family anyways.
  3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Been asked to spend one last Xmas with the family I have been informed I am no longer part of for my brothers' sakes, but then I'm off to wayne's so its all good :D
  4. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

I wont be home at xmas, I'll be in Scotland at a friends house, and I will be drunk!!
  5. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Wishing it was just another day, probably.
  6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

it is for me
  7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

However, I'll try my best to be upbeat like everyone else.
  8. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

At home with family, only one brother though, the one who hates me at the moment :dry: should be fun. I have a feeling I'm going to extra hate this year. It proves how little my parents know me. I'll most likely leave ASAP and sit in my room.
  9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Alone at home unless I do something with Elizabeth
  10. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I will likely spend it alone. There is 2 things I would like to do... but its just not possible. I would either like to spend it with my girlfriend or with my family back home. but alas I will be home by myself.
  11. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Spending it with the love of my life.
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

working from dec21 throught to dec 26
  13. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

That sucks, i'm off mid dec to new years ish.

What am i doing for xmas, not alot thats for sure.
  14. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Staying home. Going to try to put on a happy face, and hopefully get through it okay.
  15. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Spending Christmas Day at a restaurant with the outlaws. Then going to my sisters on Boxing Day. I don't mind Christmas, the real struggle for me is Hogmanay.
  16. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Don't know yet and don't really care. I'd rather stay at home though and avoid traveling up north or down south to do the big family get together thing, though... it's pretty easy to get out of going, since I don't have a car-- so, whatever.
  17. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I will spend Christmas at home with my family and New year's eve with a friend (we have not met in many years, I'm so excited).
  18. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Staying at home by myself, really just another day, been doing it so long really doesn't bother me at all.:huh:
  19. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

xmas eve and xmas day with my husbands family. boxing day and the day after with my family :)
  20. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

stuck at home in my flat watching everyone on here tell me how bad it is at home with their family for christmas while im sat on my own wishing someone was here. 11th year in a row now ive been on my own so basically the same as last year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.