What are you going to do today, If you know its your last day...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

What are you going to do today, If you know its your last day, and you will die tommorow?

2. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Bake a cake?

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thank all my friends, tell her that i love her...
    After that i would go to my room and smoke and listening music...

4. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

I wouldn't bother washing the dishes and I'd take a couple of sleeping tablets to get an early night so I can awake early to watch the comet hit.

5. touglytobeloved

Thank all my friends, tell her that i love her...
    After that i would go to my room and drink and listening music....
    Because i dont smoke :)

6. touglytobeloved

Or probably go for a drive with my car and drinking. And playing hide and seek with the police :)

7. touglytobeloved

Hey man, no one said its a comet, but anyway, good way to end your life.... :) Spectacular i say.

8. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Go to the internet and write love messages to all my friends. Then go to the beach and to sunbathe and swim and eat icecream all day. And at the end sit on the pier, smoke my last cigarette and enjoy the magnificent view of striking comet coming out of the sunset :nice:

9. touglytobeloved

I think beach is the nicest place on earth to face the comet. It sound romantic...

10. lifeisashedog

Unless it was in winter time. In that case no beach, just bathroom all day.

11. touglytobeloved

It doesnt mathers, a night on a beach, listening the sound of waves under the moon....

12. trux

trux Well-Known Member

I guess I would sell all of my belongings, and give the money to my parents. Then I would tell what's I'm hiding to those that I see every day, tell them what's wrong with me and what's wrong with them. I would find all the people who hurt me, and tell them how much I hate them. I would find all the people who see me how I really am, and tell them how much I appreciate them. I would go and see the girl that I love, and tell her how much I love her.

Then I would go skydiving, and decide whether I really want it to be my last day.

13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That depends on whether it is at my own hands or due to some outside force. At my own hands, nothing really different than what I already do, but that night I would sit down in my yard in the total blackness ( I live in the country) with a bottle of rye and my smokes after everyone else is off to bed and enjoy the solitude!!! If it was a comet or something like that, party til I dropped!!!!!

14. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

My my what a lovely thought! :laugh:

I would spend all my remaining time w/ my cat.... :cat: because he is so :eek:ld: & wise.

15. odin93

odin93 Guest

I would take someones car and drive to see all of my close friends and tell tehm how much they mean to me and then take them and go hang out somewhere for teh last time.

16. touglytobeloved

Well, if it is a comet the reason because its your last day, I dont think you will be able to decide if you want it to be your last day. If its in your own hands, I think that girl will help you decide. Well, I dont think, I know...

17. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

If I could, I would go round back to my old house and tell him how much I love him, spend some last time with the kids and give them some advice and love for along the way.. That would be my last thing to do so before that I would have left a note for my house mate with all my log in info so she could tell people online about my passin away. Id also leave my last will out so they would know what to do with my money and things.

18. ava.

ava. Well-Known Member

See Jack, tell him thanks and give him a hug, say goodbye to my family & friends, smoke my last cigarette, walk my dog for the last time, watch last epiosde of Friends, take the sleeping pills and never wake up.

:)

19. falling_away

falling_away Member

haha This is a great question.

I would have unprotected sex with a bunch of strangers, steal a Pontiac GTO and max it out, steal a Land Rover Range Rover and take it out into the bush to see what it could really do, and then I would get so drunk that I wouldn't even remember dying!

20. lifeisashedog

Great idea that with the cars. But be careful with drinking and sex with strangers. You can fall under a truck or some strange girl might bite off your manhood. And then you will be in the hospital and you won't see the comet :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.